Finding your suitable readers for 3.5 to 2.5 brackets desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 3.5 to 2.5 brackets desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
530 reviews analysed
1. Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5" CSSD-BRKT2
- Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3.5″ internal drive bay
- Adapts 3.5″ internal drive bay for use with up to two 2.5″ SSDs
- Supports 7mm and 9.5mm height standard SSDs
- Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting
- Enough clearance for connecting SATA cables without strain to SATA connector
- Includes 2 sets of SSD mounting screws and 1 set of adapter mounting screws
- Easy, hassle-free and clean installation. Compatible with all Corsair SSDs, as well as all other brands
2. ORICO 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter HDD SSD Mounting Bracket Tray for 7/9.5/12.5mm 2.5 Inch HDD/SSD with SATA III Interface
- ORICO 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter: Turns your 2.5 inch SATA HDD / SSD into 3.5 inch so you can install it into your desktop PC
- High Speed, Excellent Performance: SATA III supports a theoretical maximum speed of 6Gbps, also backward compatible with SATA I/II
- Good Heat Dissipation: The side slots and open design greatly improves heat dissipation and protects your hard drive
- Superb Quality: Made of ABS plastic material
- compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux Desktops
- Hot-swap plug and play, no driver needed
- Screws in box: 4 x M3*5 screws to install the 2.5″ hard drive, and 6 x screws to mount the 1125SS
3. Sabrent 2.5” SSD & SATA Hard Drive to Desktop 3.5” SATA Bay Converter Mounting Kit (BK-PCBS)
- Compatible with any 2.5-Inch SATA hard drive or Solid State drive
- Fits all 3.5-Inch SATA drive bays
- Fully SATA 3.0 Revision (6Gb/s) compatible and Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling, Solid aluminum frame design
4. Hymeca 2Pack SSD Mounting Bracket 2.5 to 3.5 Adapter,2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter SSD Bracket Converts 2.5" Notebook Hard Drive to 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive Bay Mounting Bracket Adapter
- Package Include:2 x 2.5″ to 3.5″ Metal Mounting Adapter Bracket,16 x Screw.
- 2.5″ to 3.5″ Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Bracket Kit: Mount any 2.5″ hard drive into a 3.5″ drive bay Compatible with all types of 2.5″ hard drive Quick and easy installation For use in 3.5″ internal drive bays Includes screw pack to mount drive
- High Qualty: The 2.5 to 3.5 Bracket SSD bracket made of durable metal alloy, can help heat dissipation and would not easily get out of shape, protecting your hard disk effectively
- Widely Compatible:The hard drive mount ssd mount bracket fit in any desktop computer or device with 3.5” internal drive bay. This tray will allow you to mount one 2.5”SSD drive into one 3.5” drive space
- Use in Any 3.5″ Internal Drive Bay
5. Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Bracket Kit (BK-HDDH)
2.5″ Solid State Drives (SSDs) or Hard Disk Drives offer many benefits over larger 3.5″ hard disk drives, such as lower heat output, faster speed (with SSD), and lower power consumption. But installing a new 2.5″ SSD or HDD into an existing computer may not be possible due to lack of 2.5″ bay drive support. The Sabrent 3.5″ to 2.5″ Bay Drive Converter Kit easily transforms any available 3.5″ bay drive to accommodate up to two 2.5″ hard disk drives or SSDs. The Converter Kit is designed to work with all types of computer cases (screw-on type or tool-less type), and can be installed quickly. The adapter is constructed from robust SECC steel to ensure strength and integrity of the adapter.
* Supports any computer cases with an available 3.5″ drive bay (both screw-on type or tool-less type)
* Converts an available 3.5″ HDD bay drive to accommodate two 2.5″ HDD or SSD (Solid State Drive)
* Constructed from robust SECC steel to ensure maximum structural integrity.
What’s in the box?
* Sabrent Mounting Bracket Kit
* Bag of screws
6. 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Internal Solid State SSD Card Hard Drive Bracket Adapter SATA SSD Enclosure Caddy Dock Desktop Mac PC 2.5 to 3.5 Mounting Hardrive for Samsung Crucial SanDisk ect SSD
- Install ANY size 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD in a 3.5″ SATA drive bay ssd mounting bracket,Use anywhere you would install a 3.5″ SATA drive Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- The adaptadrive supports 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s drives, so existing notebook hard drives can be utilized for extra storage
- or a high performance ‘3G’ SSD Because the AdaptaDrive is built from aluminum and features an open design for maximum drive cooling air flow, power users and gamers seeking maximum drive speed can now easily add the latest high performance ‘6G’ SSDs
- Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Convert 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD to a 3.5″ SATA drive bay for all 2011 iMacs, 27″ iMac (2012 – 2017), Late 2009 – 2010 iMacs, 2006 – early 2009 iMacs
- Example 2012-2017 iMac 2009-2010 MAC PRO 2017 iMac 27″ 27″ Late 2015 iMac iMac 27″ Late 2015 late 2015 27″ iMac late 2015 iMac late 2015 iMac iMac 2013 Late 2012 27″ iMac imac 2012 Imac 27” late 2012 2012 iMac 2012 mac pro Mid 2011 27″ iMac 2011 iMac 2011 27″ iMac Mid 2011 IMac 2010 Mac Pro 5.1 Mid 2010 iMac Mid-2010 iMac 2010 Mac Pro 2010 MacPro 2010 iMac macpro1,1 (Mac Pro 2006) and macpro5,1 (Mac Pro 2010) early 2009 iMac 2009 iMac 27″ 21.5 iMac late 2009 Mac Pro late 2009 Late 2009 iMac 27″
- Measurements: 5.77″ L (146.7mm) x 3.98″ W (101.2mm) x .35″ H (9mm) Weight: 3.5 ounces Weight: 80gOpen design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Material: Black painted aluminum
7. DSLRKIT 2.5″ SSD to 3.5″ SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD Adapter Caddy Tray CAGE Hot Swap Plug
- Adapts any 2.5″ SATA SSD/Hard drive or 2.5″ SAS SSD/Hard drive for use in any 3.5″ drive tray
- Designed for hot-swap capable drive cages and cases
- Can be used anywhere a 3.5″ drive is normally used, including computer drive bays and side or bottom mount drive enclosure trays
- Effectively conducts and convects away heat to help maintain the long-term reliability of high-performance SSDs and hard drives£»Compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA SSDs and hard disk drives
- Item Included: 2.5″ to 3.5″ SATA SSD HDD Adapter x1
- M3 x 5mm Phillips Pan Head Screw x4
- 6-32 x 5mm Phillips Pan Head Screw x4
This Adapter Can Adapts Any 2.5; Form Factor Sata Ssd (Or Hard Drive) To Any 3.5; Form Factor Drive Tray, Without Cables Or Hassles. Standard Position Mounting Holes On Adapter’S Bottom And Sides, Equivalent To Those Found On A 3.5; Hard Drive, Give You The Flexibility To Mount It Anywhere A 3.5; Drive Is Used. Adapter’S Fixed Mount Connectors Are Attached To A Simple Circuit Board, Assuring Solid Connections Between Devices, And The Outside Connector Is Positioned To Plug Into A Backplane As The Tray Is Inserted. Other Advantages Of This Simple Design Include Great Compatibility And Undiminished Speed.
8. Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E 1TB/AM) & Corsair SSD Mounting Bracket Kit 2.5" to 3.5" drive bay(CSSD-BRKT1)
- Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Encryption Support: AES 256 bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Support 2.5″-3.5″ drive bays
- Compatible with all Corsair SSDs
- Bays: 1 x internal – 2.5″
9. Fenlink 2.5" to 3.5" Internal SSD Hard Drive SATA Drive Converter
- Fenlink 2.5″ to 3.5″ SATA Drive Converter: Turns your 2.5 inch SATA HDD / SSD into 3.5 inch so you can install it into your desktop PC and Apple Mac Pro models
- Excellent Performance: SATA III standard supports a theoretical maximum speed of 6Gbps, also backward compatible with SATA I/II
- Good Heat Dissipation: Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling, Aluminum Alloy frame design and protects your hard drive
- Superb Quality:Immersion Gold PCB manufacturing process using reasonable PCB layout design, stable transmission rate
Fenlink FL1510 is to convert a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or 2.5-inch SSD SATA hard drive to a 3.5-inch SATA hard disk converter, using the FL1510 product can convert standard 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or 2.5-inch SSD SATA hard drive to a 3.5-inch SATA hard drive installation specifications! And support a different height of the 2.5 inch SATA hard drive or the 2.5-inch SSD SATA hard drive. Users can easily install the 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or 2.5-inch SSD SATA hard drives on the converter, and the converter installation and the ordinary 3.5-inch SATA hard drive installation exactly the same, can be installed directly on the mainframe or application on a variety of 3.5 inch SATA internal or external hard disk box.
FenLink FL1510. Die casting aluminum alloy molding.
The design idea of open form, even if the long time running, does not affect the hard disk cooling effect.
SATA port specification supports SATA 1 / 2 / 3.
Immersion Gold PCB manufacturing process using reasonable PCB layout design, stable transmission rate. (Maximum transmission speed 6Gbps) Specifications
Product Name 2.5-inch SATA to 3.5-inch SATA converter
Material Aluminum Alloy + Immersion Gold PCB（Green）
Support System Windows/Mac/Linux
1pc SATA Drive Converter
10. Corsair SSD Mounting Bracket Kit 2.5" to 3.5" drive bay(CSSD-BRKT1)
Corsair SSD Mounting Bracket is designed to allow any Corsair solid-state drive to be mounted in available 3.5″ hard-drive bay of desktop computer’s chassis.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 35 To 25 Brackets Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!