971 reviews analysed
1. 25 ft 3/8" ID 1/2" OD Vinyl Tubing – FDA Approved – By Proper Pour
- MULTI-PURPOSE. Proper Pour PVC tubes are ideal for general use such as beer brewing, kegerator, wine making, milk and food handling and processing, air hose for fish tanks and aquarium, aquaponics, hydroponic, ponds, indoor water garden, drip irrigation, drain, water line, pumps, vacuum, siphon, filters, air conditioning, humidifiers, other home uses, props, plumbing, refrigeration, dental, industrial, medical, surgical, laboratory applications for transferring liquid and gas.
- BPA FREE AND NON-TOXIC. Proper Pour polyvinyl tubings are FDA-approved, safe to use and well suited for beverage and brewing, in the kitchen, some solid materials, as well as handling and dispensing foods. Can be used with most commercial barbed fittings and connectors. Make sure to always wash before use!
- DURABLE AND KINK PROOF. Made of high quality material with smooth interior and exterior that prevents sediment accumulation and allows easy flow and flushing. Its walls are thick enough to prevent kinks but are lightweight and flexible and can withstand rough handling and multiple usage while maintaining dimensional stability. Our plastic tubes are easy to use, shape, and bend and can be easily cut by any cutting tool. Generally resistant to most alkali, alcohol, and mild acids and chemicals.
- FOR LOW PRESSURE APPLICATIONS. These round PVC flex tube products are suitable for use with low pressure air, liquid, chemical and gases, and low temperature usage.
- ECONOMICAL. Because of its versatility and the ability to be used in a wide range of applications, it is a great value for your money. For your industrial, chemical, and agricultural supplies. Also available in 10 feet and 50 feet. Lifetime Guarantee- Any Problems, We Will Fix It!
2. 1/4“od Push to Connect Fittings Pneumatic Fittings kit 2 Spliters+2 Elbows+2 tee+2 Straight 8pack (1/4" Combo)
- utah pneumatic: push to connect air and water Pressure Range: 0-1 Mpa145 psi Max pressure:1.5 Mpa/ 217 psi/15 bar Temperature Range 0-60°C | 32～140°F Applicable Tube: PU/NYLON/Soft PE hose fitting
- Easy to install This tube connector is available in various styles and models . Each model to serve its purpose. All models of push lock fittings are designed to suit your pneumatic piping needs perfectly
- You can easily change the tubing connector direction even after installation. The release ring of conforms with the ellipse design to ensure that the disconnecting of connect push is in good shape
- All push to lock contains internal hexagonal holes this enhances the installation process in a narrow space.push connect fittings Can be dismantled and assembled easily These Push In Fittings Meet The Pressures And Temperatures Mentioned
- At Extreme Temperatures In Places Close To Heat Sources we Would Recommend Our Connect Push Brass Which Is More Resistant To High Temperatures We Are Ready To Answer Any Questions Related To Our Connect It Fittings
1. Except air and water,don’t attempt to use the fittings on other fluids
2. The tube fitting is prohibited where spark and fire might be occurred
3. The tube fitting is prohibited if water temperature is above 60’C
4. Never apply tube joint with additional external load(bending,twist or
pulling),otherwise damage or leakage will be occurred.
Check the end of tubing for a right angle cutting and check the external surface of
tubing for any damage or scratch.Please refer to following instruction in connection
of tubing.When you insert the air tubing into the joint,you will have two-step
feeling.Section one is locking claw and section two is sealing ring.Must insert tube
into section two.
Sleeve is used in tubing connection and disconnection.The sleeve is designed as an
oval shape,which is covienient in assembly and disassembly.However,round sleeve is
available to met any special demand the product has limited space for oval
sleeve.After connection of tube joint and tubing,always try to pull tubing and ensure
its firm connection.
Always use proper tool to tighten external hexagonal and internal hexagonal parts of
the tube fitting.Always apply recommended torque on screws otherwise extra torque
might damage thread and cause air leakage while insufficient torque might cause
loose screws and air leakage.
After Screws are tightened,you may adjust the direction of tubing with most of our
tube joint.If it is hard in adjustment,you may apply recommended torque to turn
screw to adjust direction of tubing.
3. Tailonz Pneumatic 1/4 Inch od Push to Connect Fittings Pneumatic Fittings Kit 10 Spliters+10 Elbows+10 tee+10 Straight (40 pcs)
- 【Product Name】1/4 ‘’ Plastic Push to connect fittings (40Pcs)
- 【Fluid Type】Air Only【Applicable Tube】Pu/Nylon/Soft PE tube
- 【Pressure Range】0~145Psi【Temperature Range】0-60°C | 32～140°F
- 【Advantages】High pressure resistance, easy installation and long service life.
- 【Others】Easy to install: Available in various styles and models . Each model to serve its purpose. All models of push lock fittings are designed to suit your pneumatic piping needs perfectly
4. Eldon James L0-6NN Natural Nylon Equal 90 Degree Elbow, 3/8" Hose Barb (Pack of 10)
5. Eldon James L0-6BN Black Nylon Equal 90 Degree Elbow, 3/8" Hose Barb (Pack of 10)
6. Tailonz Pneumatic Male Straight 3/8 Inch Tube OD x 1/4 Inch NPT Thread Copper Nickel Plating Push to Connect Fittings TPC-3/8-N2 (Pack of 5)
7. Joyway 3/8" ID Hose Barb, Y Shaped Type 3 Way Union Intersection/Split Brass Shut Off Ball Valve Fitting
- Attention:This is the first generation of products, there are some defects in the design, if you have higher requirements for leakage, please ORDER:B07HRXLS8B,then CHOOSE AY3/8L size.
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Temperatures range from -40 to 160 F
- Connections: Hose Barb x Hose Barb x Hose Barb
- Y 3-Way Shut off Ball Valve great fit for ATV.
This Joyway Y hose fitting is made of forged brass and connects and branches three hoses. This fitting has barbed ends to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included). It is made of forged brass for greater strength than cast brass. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
8. Tailonz Pneumatic Male Straight 3/8 Inch Tube OD x 1/4 Inch NPT Thread Push to Connect Fittings PC-3/8-N2 (Pack of 10)
9. Parker CPI 6-4 FBZ-B Brass Compression Tube Fitting, Adapter, 3/8" Tube OD x 1/4" NPT Male
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to tubing on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Single ferrule compression fitting has fewer possible leak paths than twin ferrule fittings
- For use with copper pipe and tubing
The Parker CPI FBZ-B series compression tube fitting is made of brass, and connects tubing to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard in a straight run. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing and pipe made of copper. A single ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure, high-vacuum, and high-vibration applications, and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. Single ferrule compression fittings have fewer possible leak paths than twin ferrule fittings. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. It is commonly used in chemical, petroleum, power generation, laboratory, and medical device plants.
Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Parker Hannifin manufactures electromechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motion technologies and systems for fluid handling, filtration, sealing and shielding, climate control, process control, and aerospace applications. The company, founded in 1918, is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
10. John Guest Acetal Copolymer Tube Fitting, Straight Adaptor, 3/8" Tube OD x 1/4" NPTF Male (Pack of 10)
- Straight adapter connects pipes or fittings of different types in a straight line
- Push-to-connect fitting connects to pipes or tubing on one end and has an NPTF male connector on the other
- Made of acetal copolymer plastic for low moisture absorption and high tensile and flexural strength
- Working pressure of up to 150 psi
- Meets NSF/ANSI standards 14, 51, and 61 for quality assurance
This John Guest straight adapter fitting is made of acetal copolymer and has tube and NPTF male connectors. This straight adapter fitting is for connecting pipes or fittings with different end types, diameters, or materials in a straight line. It is a push-to-connect fitting that connects to pipes or tubing on one end and has a National Pipe Taper Fuel (NPTF) male connector on the other. The fitting is made of acetal copolymer plastic, which has low moisture absorption, high tensile and flexural strength, and is hard and fatigue resistant. The working pressure for this fitting is up to 150 pounds per square inch (psi). This fitting meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards 14, 51, and 61 for plastic piping systems, food equipment materials, and use with drinking (potable) water.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Push-to-connect compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
John Guest manufactures push-to-connect fittings and pipe and plastic plumbing systems. The company, founded in 1961, is headquartered in Great Britain and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 38 Vacuum Tube Fittings for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!