We spent many hours on research to finding 5.5 hp engine horizontal shaft, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 5.5 hp engine horizontal shaft, you should not miss this article. 5.5 hp engine horizontal shaft coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 5.5 hp engine horizontal shaft by our suggestions
874 reviews analysed
1. Predator 6.5 HP 212cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine – NOT Certified for California; Fuel Shut Off and Recoil Start
2. Briggs and Stratton 13R232-0001-F1 Engine
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Dual ball bearing
- Dual-clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9.50 gross torque, this engine features a premium dual clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited warranty of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank.
3. Honda GX200UTQX2 196cc GX200 Series OHV 5.5 HP Engine With Straight Keyed Shaft 3/4-Inch by 2-7/16-Inch Crankshaft
The Honda 196cc GX200 Series horizontal engine produces 9.1-pound-Feet (12.4 Nm) at 2,500 rpm net torque. Completely redesigned for 2011, the new GX200 offers lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. And the new GX200 essentially matches the dimensions of the previous model, so no modifications to existing equipment designs are necessary. The GX200 features fuel efficiency and high output operation Honda means proven reliability with features like oil alert, carburetor chamber coating and carburetor filter help to protect against fuel impurities, cast iron cylinder sleeve, dual element air cleaner and fuel valve. Always easy to use and maintain with the simple throttle control, large fuel tanks, large automotive type fuel cap, dual oil drains and fill, easy, convenient, heavy duty control box, and easily accessible spark plug. Easy, reliable starting every time with heavy duty recoil starter, ergonomic, easy to grip recoil rope design, and automatic mechanical de-compression system. This engine is emissions compliant, CARB and EPA certified. Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV. 68 by 54 mm bore and stroke. 196 cm3 displacement. Net Power Output: 5.5 HP (4.1 kW) at 3,600 rpm. Net Torque: 9.1-pound-Feet (12.4 Nm) at 2,500 rpm. PTO Shaft Rotation counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side). Compression Ratio: 8.5:1. Butterfly carburetor. Transistorized magneto ignition system. Recoil Starter starting system. Splash lubrication system. Mechanical governor system. Dual element air cleaner. Oil Capacity: 0.63 US quart (0.6l). Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US quarts (3.1 liters). Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher. Dry Weight: 35-pounds. (16.1 kg). Common applications: Pressure washers, commercial lawn and garden equipment, tillers / cultivators, generators, construction / industrial equipment, agricultural equipment, small vehicles, water pumps.
4. Predator 5.5 HP 173cc OHV Vertical Shaft Gas Engine – Certified for California; Fuel Shut Off and Recoil Start
The Predator 173 cc OHV vertical shaft engine features gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. It also boasts upgraded engineering and construction, like the durable cast iron cylinder or fuel shut off for safe transport. The vertical shaft on this gas engine makes it the perfect replacement motor for your lawn mower. Just replace the worn out motor and watch your mower work like new!
5. Briggs & Stratton 130G32-0022-F1 Briggs and Stratton 9.5 GT Horizontal Shaft Engine, Black
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9. 50 gross torque, this engine features a premium Dual Clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank. There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton
6. PRESSURE WASHER PUMP fits Many Makes & Models w/ HONDA GC160 Engine 7/8" Shaft by The ROP Shop
7. Briggs and Stratton 83132-1035-F1 550 Series 127cc Engine
Briggs and Stratton 550 Series engine runs cooler and cleaner, delivering more power, smoother operation, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. Excellent performer for mid-duty applications. Dura-Bore(r) cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life, float carburetor for consistent, easy starting, maintenance-free Magnetron(r) electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts, Maxi-Clean(tm) automotive-type pleated paper air filter provides superior protection for long engine life, dual oil filter and drain, dual ball bearings that reduces wear for longer life, 50-state compliant engine, buyer protection package provides two-year consumer warranty.
8. Briggs & Stratton Snow Engine 14.5 TP 305cc ES 3/4" X 2-33/64" #20M307-0001
Briggs Snow Engine 14.5 Torque Power, 305cc 3/4″ X 2-33/64″ shaft, tapped 3/8″ with 3/16″ keyway. Electric start with recoil backup 2 year consumer/ 90 day commercial warranty. Model 20M307-0001
9. Briggs & Stratton 19L232-0036-F1 305cc 10.0 Gross HP Vanguard Engine with a 1-Inch Diameter by 2-29/32-Inch Crankshaft Tapped 3/8-24-Inch
- High-Mounted canister-style air cleaner has 22% more filter area than the competition
- Transport Guard fuel/ignition shut off system protects the engine from oil/fuel dilution during transport (205cc and 305cc models only)
- Commercial-style carburetor includes additional fuel passages for reliable starting and smooth running operation at a wide range of loads
- Metal fuel tank reduces emissions and is mounted directly to the engine block to enhance durability
- Buyer protection package provides three-year commercial limited warranty
These new single-cylinder engines are the result of listening to leading equipment manufacturers, contractors and owners of rental stores who talked about operating power equipment under the most challenging conditions. Take a closer look: Every design innovation and integrated technology is customer-driven, because out there where the work gets done, proven engine performance means business. Typical applications include: Cement Mixers, Aerators, Tillers, Pumps, Compaction Plates and Generators. Gross Horsepower: 10, Engine Displacement (cc): 305 cc, Number of Cylinders: One, Engine Configuration: Horizontal, Bore: 3.12in (79mm), Stroke: 2.44in (62mm), Compression Ratio: 8.1:1, Ignition System: Magnetron, Lubrication System: Splash, Carburetor: Single Barrel Float Feed, Engine Cooling: Air, Engine Fuel: Gasoline, Governor: Mechanical, PTO (Standard): 1″ SAE Keyway, Cylinder Block: Aluminum with Cast Iron Sleeve, Crankshaft: Forged, PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise from PTO Side, Starter: Rewind or Electric, EPA Compliant Engine: Yes. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
10. fortunershop 6.5 HP (212cc) OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine MiniBike Go Cart Snowblower
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Low oil sensor shuts down engine when oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
This Predator 212cc gasoline engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a lawn mower, log-splitter and dozens of other machines. Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation Fuel shut off for safe transport Ball bearing support shaft for long life For use on: pressure washers, cement mixers, compressors, mowers, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper/shredders, generators, blowers Not for sale in California. This item can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via Standard Ground Shipping.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 55 Hp Engine Horizontal Shaft for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!