Finding your suitable readers for acer 20 inch computer monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 20 inch computer monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
891 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer K202HQL bd 20” (19.5" viewable) (1600 x 900) Monitor (DVI & VGA Ports)
The Acer K202HQL bd 19.5″ widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1600 x 900 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is earth-friendly as well. The K202HQL bd LCD also features dual inputs (VGA and DVI) for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
3. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
4. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
5. Acer V206HQL Abd 19.5" HD+ (1600 x 900) TN Monitor (DVI & VGA Port)
The Acer V206HQL Abd 19. 5″ Widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1600 x 900 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The V206HQL Abd LCD also features multiple inputs (DVI & VGA) for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. IV6AA. A02)
6. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
7. Acer CB241HYK bmjdprx 23.8" IPS Ultra HD 4K (3860 x 2160) 100% sRGB Monitor with Tilt/Swivel/Pivot/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers
8. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
9. Acer G206HQL bd 19.5-Inch LED Computer Monitor Back-Lit Widescreen Display
- The stunning 19. 5″ display with 1600 x 900 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- This monitor is not VESA mountable. Ports & Connectors- DVI-in, VGA. Power Consumption 14 Watts
- Brightness: 200 Nit
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Input Voltage- 110 V AC,220 V AC. Operating Power Consumption- 16.20 W. Standby Power Consumption-450 mW
Acer G206HQL monitor sports a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets it fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. This Acer monitor showcases a 19.5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1600 x 900 resolution that delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G206HQL LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Dimensions (H x W x D):11.06 inch x 18.3 inch x 1.25 inch (without stand),13.14 inch x 18.3 inch x 6.57 inch(with stand). Never use it under sporting, exercising, or any vibrating environment which will probably cause unexpected short current or damage internal devices. Panel Technology – Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film). Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal, 160 Degrees Vertical.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 20 Inch Computer Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!