The Best Cisco Firewall Appliance
We spent many hours on research to finding cisco firewall appliance, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cisco firewall appliance, you should not miss this article. cisco firewall appliance coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cisco firewall appliance by our suggestions
743 reviews analysed
1. Cisco ASA5506-K9= Network Security Firewall Appliance
Meet the industry’s first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today’s NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, an enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
2. Cisco ASA5508-K9 Network Security/Firewall Appliance (Renewed)
3. Cisco Meraki MX67 Cloud-Managed Security Appliance | MX67-HW | 450 Mbps throughput | Firewall and DHCP Device
Stateful firewall throughput: 450 Mbps, Recommended maximum clients: 50, Small form factor
4. Cisco ASA5506-K9= Network Security Firewall Appliance (Renewed)
5. Cisco ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9 ASA 5506X Sec Plus Appliance Networking Device
Asa 5506-x sec plus appliance with ha, 3Des/AES license
6. Cisco ASA5505-BUN-K9 ASA 5505
- SSL and IPsec VPN Services
- 8 port 10/100 switch with 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
- Memory: 512 MB
- Maximum Firewall throughput (Mbps): 150 Mbps
- Packets Per Second (64 byte): 85,000
- Maximum 3DES/AES VPN Throughput: 100 Mbps
- SSL VPN User Sessions: 2 Bundled/25 Max
- Content Security (Anti-virus, Anti-Spyware, File Blocking): Not available
The cisco asa 5505 adaptive security appliance is a next-generation, full-featured security appliance for small business, branch office, and enterprise teleworker environments that delivers high-performance firewall, ssl and IPsec vpn, and rich networking services in a modular, “plug-and-play” appliance. Using the integrated web-based cisco adaptive security device manager, the cisco asa 5505 can be rapidly deployed and easily managed, enabling businesses to minimize operations costs. The cisco asa 5505 features a flexible 8-port 10/100 fast Ethernet switch, whose ports can be dynamically grouped to create up to three separate vlans for home, business, and internet traffic for improved network segmentation and security. The cisco asa 5505 provides two power over Ethernet (poe) ports, enabling simplified deployment of cisco ip phones with zero-touch secure voice over ip (voip) capabilities, and deployment of external wireless access points for extended network mobility. The cisco asa 5505 also provides significant expandability and investment protection through its modular design, similar to the rest of the cisco asa 5500 series, offering both an external expansion slot and multiple usb ports that enable the addition of services in the future.
7. Cisco ASA5508-K9 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Meet the industry’s first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today’s NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
8. Cisco Meraki MX84 Networking Branch Security Appliance, 500Mbps FW, 10x GbE & 2x GbE SFP Ports
- 10 × GbE (2 WAN), 2 × SFP, 1 × USB 2.0 for 3G/4G failover
- Stateful firewall throughput: 500 Mbps, VPN throughput: 250 Mbps
- Recommended maximum clients: 200, Layer 7 application visibility and traffic shaping
- Automatic firmware upgrades and security patches, VLAN support and DHCP services
- Includes Single 100W Power Supply, Requires Advanced Security License
Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances are ideal for organizations with large numbers of distributed sites. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management is simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include Layer 7 application firewall, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT based intrusion prevention, web caching, Intelligent WAN with multiple uplinks and 4G failover. Requires an advanced security license.
9. Cisco ASA5520-BUN-K9 ASA 5520 Appliance with SW, HA, 4GE+1FE, 3DES/AES
- Delivers a wide range of security services with Active/Active high availability and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Strengthens security and reduces overall management and support costs while consolidating multiple security devices into a single appliance
- Support for up to 25 VLANs
- 4 x RJ-45 1000Base-T, 1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX and 2 x USB USB 2.0 ports
- Scales with businesses as network security requirements grow
Cisco ASA5520-BUN-K9 Asa 5520 Appliance With Sw, Ha, 4ge+1fe, 3des/aes
10. Cisco Meraki MX64 Small Branch Security Appliance
The Cisco Meraki MX64 is an integrated router, next-generation firewall, traffic shaper, and Internet gateway that is centrally managed over the web. The MX64 offers an extensive feature set, yet is incredibly easy to deploy and manage. Intuitive web-based administration eliminates specialized training and dedicated staff, and cloud-based centralized management provides seamless multi-site networks, automatic firmware upgrades, and much more.The MX64 supports bleeding-edge and market-leading intrusion prevention (IPS) via an integrated Sourcefire engine. IPS is performed via rulesets: pre-defined security policies that determine the level of protection needed. Sourcefire refreshes rulesets daily to ensure protection against the latest vulnerabilities—including exploits, viruses, rootkits, and more—and these are pushed via the cloud to MX customers within an hour, with no manual staging or patching needed.Combine this threat protection with integrated malware/anti-phishing and cloud content filtering, and network admins have a robust security solution that is easy to deploy and seamlessly maintains itself. POE (Power Over Ethernet) Licensing sold separately.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cisco Firewall Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!