Finding your suitable readers for clue office edition is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for clue office edition including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
884 reviews analysed
1. The Office Clue Edition
- Clue, the office edition
- 6 dunder mifflin employees, 9 locations, 9 office weapons
- Game comes complete with 9 custom weapons, custom game board, 6 suspect movers, deck of personality cards, deck of rumor cards, custom score pad, clue scandal envelope and 2 dice
- Intrigue & clock cards – new to the Clue brand, they provide directives that add fun and intrigue as well as faster game play
- Custom game board features the Dunder Mifflin offices
From the Manufacturer
Dunder mifflin regional manager, michael scott, calls a “mandatory” team-building event, where six employees work independently to figure out. Clue, the office edition. 6 dunder mifflin employees, 9 locations, 9 office weapons. Game comes complete with 9 custom weapons, custom game board, 6 suspect movers, deck of personality cards, deck of rumor cards, custom score pad, clue scandal envelope and 2 dice.
2. Clue The Office Editon Board Game
3. Clue The Golden Girls Board Game | Golden Girls TV Show Themed Game | Solve the Mystery of WHO ate the last piece of Cheesecake |Officially Licensed Golden Girls Merchandise | Themed Clue Mystery Game
4. WHAT DO YOU MEME? The Office Expansion Pack
- THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID: The gloves are about to come off. Now’s your chance to meme Michael, Dwight, Jim, Pam and more faves. Just don’t upset Prison Mike.
- I’M A LITTLE ‘STITIOUS: This game was created for ages 17+. It is NOT intended for children. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us on this one.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 50 brand new caption cards and 30 photo cards to be added to the core game.
- DON’T FORGET THE OG: *Requires What Do You Meme? Core to play
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? There’s a lot more fun including tons of expansion packs for What Do You Meme?, a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as new LOL-worthy adult and family games!
Alert your coworkers and get ready to play What Do You Meme? Dunder-Mifflin-style. Michael, Dwight, Jim and Pam and more faves are here in our The Office expansion pack!
5. The Office Dunder Mifflin Scranton Branch Construction Set
- In the box: a 369-piece buildable set of the Dunder Mifflin office, plus 3 collectable minifigures featuring fan favorites from The Office cast
- 3 collectable minifigures: Michael, Dwight, and Jim
- each with their own iconic workspace
- Authentic to the show, from the fully-decorated environment all the way down to Pam’s water-colored painting
- A perfect gift for any fan of The Office that you won’t have to think too long or hard about… “That’s what she said”
- Officially Licensed by PhatMojo and distributed by the ONLY authorized reseller, Epic Drops
The officially-licensed Dunder Mifflin construction set brings The Office to life in a fun-to-build, 369-piece kit. Build, play, and display this detailed realization of the Dunder Mifflin office, which also features 3 members of the famous cast in posable minifigure form!
6. Hasbro Clue Game: Star Wars Edition
- Play as Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2, or C-3PO
- Save the Galaxy from destruction by the Empire
- Figure out Darth Vader’s next target
- Find the secret plans to the Death Star
- Steal the correct vehicle to escape
- Includes 6 Star Wars character pawns, 5-piece cardboard gameboard (bottom level, back wall, 2 supporting walls, top level), mission notepad, die, 6 vehicle tokens, 6 planet tokens, mission folder, 21 Clue cards (red deck), 19 corridor cards (black deck), and game guide
It’s the Clue game transported to the world of Star Wars. In this game, it’s a period of civil war, and players have managed to sneak onto the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the Death Star! Be the first player to find out which planet Darth Vader plans to destroy next, which room the Death Star plans are hidden in, and which vehicle is the correct escape vehicle. The cards revealing the correct planet, room, and vehicle are placed in the mission folder at the beginning of the game — no one sees what these are until the end. The player who correctly identifies what’s in the folder wins! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
7. That’s What She Said – The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk… ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
8. Box Against Office with 352 Cards – Party Game
based on the much loved TV series, the Office. Thousands of people have since enjoyed them!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Clue Office Edition for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!