945 reviews analysed
1. GE Color-Changing LED Night Light, 2 Pack, Plug-in, Dusk-to-Dawn, Home Décor, for Kids, Ideal for Bedroom, Bathroom, Nursery, Kitchen, Basement, White Base, 46722
- Value 2 pack! Features 8 different solid colors – Red, Green, Blue, Pink, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Teal
- 3 Color Modes: Solid Color mode allows you to choose your favorite of the 8 available colors. Color-Changing mode slowly transitions through the available colors. Soft white mode allows you to opt for a more traditional soft white night light.
- Light sensing technology allows the night light to turn on at dusk and off at dawn automatically providing light only when needed.
- Contemporary design features a gloss white base to compliment your homes style and décor
- One polarized plug-in that leaves the second outlet free to use
2. GE 33847 CCT Adjustable Motion-Sensing, Plug-in, 24", Linkable, High/Low,
- Premium 24-inch plug-in LED light bar, high-quality plastic housing, linkable up to 6 fixtures and convertible to direct wire
- Select your white light – soft warm white, bright cool white, or daylight. 823 lumens, 3000K bright white, and long-life LEDs provide even light distribution, free of hotspots and shadows, no bulbs to replace, stays white and stays bright
- Motion sensing high/low/off feature, turns the fixture on and off with the wave of your hand. Touchless dimming feature, dims the light with the wave of your hand
- Add light where you need it with LED under cabinet lighting. Perfect for designer kitchen, home office, studio, utility room, basement, workshop, workbench, garage, and more
- This product is UL listed with a lifetime warranty. Fully assembled and ready to install, installation hardware, power cord, linking cord and instructions included. When converting to direct-wire, installation by a professional electrician is recommended
Add some light where you need it most with a GE LED motion-sensing LED light bar. Automatically activated by motion up to three feet away, the light bar is ideal for designer kitchens, home offices and studios. The 24-inch motion-sensing fixture features three light levels of evenly distributed light, allowing you to select a task level or accent light level and is linkable with up to 20 fixtures while still using only one outlet. The long-life LED provides a cool, bright white light for your home’s needs and stays cool to the touch for added safety in any room. The 24-inch GE LED motion-sensing light bar comes fully assembled, ready to install and includes all installation hardware. This product is UL listed and is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty.
3. GE Lighting 46645 Party Light 25-Watt Stained Glass A19 Light Bulb, 5-Pack
- a19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed Fixtures
- Uses 25 watts
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $3.01 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kwh
- Stained glass light bulb
- Quality lighting for every need
- Application: Party Light
- Base: Medium screw (E26) * Bulb Type: A19 * Watts: 25
- Perfect for home or office
- 25A/SG CD/PQ1/5
4. GE Automatic LED Night Light, 2 Pack, Plug-in, Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor, Home Décor, Ideal for Bedroom, Nursery, Bathroom, Hallway, Soft White, 30966
- Light When You Need It: With light sensing technology, this night light automatically turns ON at dusk and OFF at dawn
- Extended Life: Long lasting, energy efficient LED means no bulbs to replace and the light source feels cool to the touch, even after extensive use
- Compact Night Light: The modern night light design plugs into any standard unused indoor outlet while leaving the 2nd outlet free for use
- Home Decor : Compliment your home with this night light’s stylish, glossy white finish
- Safe and Dependable: This reliable night light is UL listed, designed in the USA and comes with a lifetime for your peace of mind
5. GE Lighting 75339 Amber 25-Watt, 120-Lumen Flame Tip Light Bulb with Medium Base, 8-Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Colored Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!