830 reviews analysed
1. Antminer D3 19.3 GH/s X11 ASIC Dash Miner
- Hash rate: 19.3 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
- Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Hashing algorithm: X11 (Dash and many others)
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. It recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3
- All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board! Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply
1. Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:
a) Hash rate: Hash rate: 19.3 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
b) Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
c) Dimensions of the miner: 12.6 x5.12 x 7.5″
d) Hashing algorithm: X11 – Compatible Coins: DASH, ADZ, ARC, ATX, BOLI, BOPS, BSC, CANN, CNO, CNT, COXST, CREVA, CRM, DP, ENT, ERY, FAL, GILL, GRN, HCC, HPC, INFX, J-x11, KASH, KURT, LGBTQ, LKC, MAR, MARX, MMM, MND, MUE, OGN, ONX, OZC, PIZZA, PXI, SAND, SEV, SMC, START, TOR, TREAU, UIS-x11, VLTC, XCXT, XVP
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. It recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3. (NOT INCLUDED)
4. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
6. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted. The seller does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
2. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz (PC4 21300) C16 Desktop Memory Kit – Black (CMK16GX4M2A2666C16)
- Designed for high-performance overclocking
- Designed for great looks. SPD Speed- 2133MHz. Speed Rating-PC4-21300 (2666MHz). Tested Speed-2666MHz
- Performance and compatibility. Tested latency is 16-18-18-35
- Low-profile heat spreader design(Heatspreader: Anodized Aluminum). Pin Out: 288 Pin. Intel XMP 2.0
- Compatibility is intel 100 series, intel 200 series, intel 300 series and intel X299
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel X99 and 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across X99 and 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
3. HyperX Fury 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 2) 1Rx8 Black XMP Desktop Memory HX426C16FB3K2/16
HyperX FURY DDR4 features an updated heat spreader and speeds up to 3466MHz for a stylish performance boost. FURY DDR4’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–16 latencies, 8GB and 16GB single module capacities, and 16GB–64GB kit capacities. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs. FURY DDR4 RGB’s backed by a lifetime, a worry-free, cost-effective upgrade. HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
4. Pyramex Ridgeline Cap Style Hard Hat, Vented, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension, Black Graphite Pattern
- ABS material – strong, yet ultra-light for seemingly weightless protection
- Low profile design – offers a low center of gravity for better balance
- Rear padded suspension – provides additional level of comfort on the wearers’ Neck
- 4-position harness points allows you to move the harness forward, backward, up or down – allowing for the most optimal position for ultimate comfort
- Replaceable sweat band – padded fabric and polyurethane foam for all day wear
Pyramex safety – Ridgeline hard hat – matte black Graphite pattern -Ridgeline cap style 4 pt ratchet Suspension – the Ridgeline is made from ABS material, this thermoplastic resin is a lightweight material that combines strength and rigidity. Low profile design offers a low center of gravity for better balance. Rear padded Suspension provides additional level of comfort on the wearers’ neck. Vented pressure pad keeps the straps in place providing an additional level of comfort. Easy to grasp triangle knob adjusts the Suspension from 6.5 to 8-inch hat sizes. Replaceable sweat band padded fabric and polyurethane foam for all day wear. 4-Position harness points allows you to move the harness forward, backward, up or down-allowing for the most optimal position for ultimate comfort.
5. AntMiner V9~4TH/s @ 0.253W/GH Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash ASIC Miner (V9)
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 4.0TH/s ±5%
- Extremely Reliable – Designed for 24/7 Constant Use
- Power Consumption: 1027W ±10% (Bitmain power supply is sold separately)
- Built-In Web Management Portal – No separate Host Computer or Software Required
- Power Supply Sold Separately – AntMiner APW3++ or APW7 Power Supply Recommended
*POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED*
Bitmain recommends using the APW3++ or APW7 power supply.
AntMiner V9 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 4.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1027W ±10% (at the wall, with Bitmain PSU, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.253 W/GH ±7% (at the wall, with Bitmain PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: BM1580
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included)
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner V9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source). There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ or APW7 power supply for the AntMiner V9.
6. Mushkin Redline Series – DDR4 DRAM – 32GB (2x16GB) Memory Kit DIMM – 2666MHz (PC4-21300) CL-16 – 288-pin 1.2V Desktop RAM – Non-ECC – Dual-Channel – FrostByte G3 Red Heatsink – MRA4U266GHHF16GX2
Whether you’re a casual enthusiast or hardcore gamer, Mushkin REDLINE modules deliver the highest performance and speed of any modules on the face of the earth. Mushkin REDLINE modules are tested and calibrated to offer more dependable performance beyond what you find on a spec sheet. If you like to overclock and squeeze as much performance from your PC as possible, then Mushkin REDLINE memory gives you that extra edge you need to dominate – without breaking a sweat!
– Hand-Tested: This product has been tested by hand for quality assurance.
– Compatible with AMD Ryzen platform: As well as all other DDR4-2666 platforms.
– Enhanced Thermals: Equipped with the stylish FrostByte G3 Heatsink
– Enhanced Timings: Programmed for timings that offer improved performance when properly installed.
– Enhanced Frequency: Programmed to operate at the ideal frequency for your system when properly installed.
– Intel XMP Ready: Unparalleled speeds to save time and money while transferring content-rich data.
– RoHS, FCC, CE
– Lifetime Limited Warranty
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Mushkin Enhanced MFG is one of the nation’s most recognized manufacturers of performance computer products worldwide and has well established relationships with all of the top computer component companies around the globe. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make our products the best in the industry. It’s called the Mushkin difference!
7. Generic 120x38mm Cooling Fan, Replace AFB1212SHE High CFM Cooling Fan, 120mm by 120mm by 38mm with 2Pin 2Wire Connector (12V DC)
Model: Replace AFB1212SHE
Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 38mm (4.73″ x 4.73″ x 1.5″)
Rotation Speed: 3700RPM (Revolutions per minute)
Airflow: 151.85 CFM (Cubic feet per minute)
Noise Level: 53 dB-A
Power Connector: 2-pin 2-wire
Length of Wire: >5.9” / 15cm
Rated Voltage: DC 12 V
Rated Current: 1.6 A
Rated Power: 19.2W
NOTICE:The fan’s wires and connectors have been replaced.
So these may not be the same as your original fan, please check and read the description before purchase.
By the way, you can also replace the wire and connector by yourself if you have the experience of wiring.
WARING:Do not touch the fan blades when running to avoid be injured
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Mining Rig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!