Nowadays, there are so many products of desktop 500 wat power supply in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for desktop 500 wat power supply in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings desktop 500 wat power supply which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
739 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White Certified PSU, Continuous Power with 120mm Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan, ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W
- Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output @ +40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified, 80percentage efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI E 6+2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- High Quality Components
- Equipped with a powerful +12 Volt rail, superior performance under all types of system loading
- 5 Year Warranty
Incorporating various high-quality components, The smart series – models are Rated from 500W to 700W – saves energy through its high efficiency of up to 86% and accommodates any mainstream build with the most demanding requirements. An embedded intelligent cooling fan delivers excellent Airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. Additionally, the single +12V rail design enables non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance. Smart Series adopt 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent Airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. Smart Series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 86% and is 80 PLUS standard Certified. High quality components enable non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance, no more capacitor explosion and leakage. Single +12V output.
short P/N: spd-0500p
type: Intel ATX 12V 2.3
max. Output capacity: 500w
dimension (H x W x D): 86mm x 150mm x 140mm
pfc （power factor correction）: active pfc
power good signal: 100-500 msec
hold up time: 16msec (minimum) within 60% load
input current: 8a max
input frequency range: 50 Hz – 60 hz
input voltage: 100Vac – 240vac
operating temperature: 5℃ to +40℃
operating humidity: 20% to 85%, non-condensing
operating temperature: -40 ℃ to +55 ℃
operating humidity: 10% to 95%, non-condensing
cooling system: 120mm fan: 1800 R.P.M. 10%
efficiency: 82-86% efficiency @ 20-100% load
mtbf: 100, 000 hrs minimum
safety Approval: CE/CB/TUV/ UL/ fcc
pci-e connector: PCI-E 6+2pin x 2
2. Corsair CV Series, CV450, 450 Watt, 80+ Bronze Certified, Fixed Cable Power Supply
- 80+ Bronze certified efficiency provides up to 88% operational efficiency generating less heat and lowering your energy costs
- CORSAIR CV Series power supplies are to deliver their full rated wattage of continuous power
- A 120mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads
- Compact 125mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases
- Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style
CORSAIR CV power supplies are ideal for powering your new home or office PC with 80+ Bronze efficiency to continuously deliver full wattage to your system A 120mm thermally controlled cooling fan keeps fan noise to a minimum while a compact casing makes for an easy fit into nearly any modern PC case Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fit into your PC’s style Backed by a comprehensive three-year CV Series power supplies are a strong start for your next new PC Tech support 1-888-222-4346 opt 1
3. EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR, Black
- 3 Year Warranty. For a LIMITED TIME, +2 extra years with registration. (Valid from 6/5/2018 – 12/31/2018)
- EVGA 500W – “Unbeatable Value”. Operating Temperature is 0 degree to 40 degree Celsius
- 80 PLUS White certified, with 80% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection, OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
4. Thermaltake TR2 500W ATX 12 V2.3 Power Supply TR-500CUS
- Optimized Cable Management
- Intelligent 120mm Cooling Fan
- Continuous Power Design
- Smart over current protections
- 5 Year Warranty
- Cable Management Optimized – Elongated cables enable enthusiasts and power users to properly route the cables in optimal location to prevent airflow blockage. Significantly improving computer system’s overall thermal efficiency, as well as the aesthetic.
- Intelligent 120mm Cooling Fan – Large 120mm cooling fan with intelligent temperature control automatically throttles the fan speed so you get added cooling while working on intensive application or gaming and whisper quiet operation when you need it.
- Designed With Powerful Graphic Card Support in Mind – So you want to play the latest game title in ultra-realistic settings? Dual 12V rails with plenty of juice to spare support any graphic card (NVIDIA or AMD).
- Peace of Mind Warranty – All Thermaltake power supplies, not just the premium models, carry industry’s most trusted 5 Years Warranty.
- “Bullet-Proof” Protections – power protections such as Over-Voltage Protection, Over Power Protection and Short-Circuit Protection to expect for the unexpected.
Power up your next build on a budget with the Thermaltake TR2 Series Power Supplies. Take home a simple, effective solution with a straight forward look. Supporting a 5 year warranty and Continuous Power design, provide clean reliable power for years to come. Protect your investment with power protections for a safe experience, every time, and switch to TR2 Power today!
5. Apevia ATX-JP600W Jupiter 600W 80 Plus Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply, Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs, SLI/Crossfire/Haswell, 3 Year Warranty
- Apevia Jupiter ATX-JP600W 600W 80 Plus Bronze Certified ATX Gaming Power Supply. Comes with 3-year warranty.
- Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 1 x P8(4+4P) ESP 12V, 4 x SATA + 2 x 8(6+2)pin PCI-E, 4 x Peripheral, 1 x Floppy. Supports Single 12V Output for Higher Power Usage
- Auto-Thermally Controlled 135mm Black Fan.
- Supports ATX 12V 2.3 Version. Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs. All Sleeved Cables. Output: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Double Forward Converter Design. Heavy Duty Protections: Short-Circuit/ Over-Voltage/ Over-Power/ Under-Voltage Protections.
6. EVGA 400 N1, 400W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-N1-0400-L1
When building on a budget, the EVGA 400W power supply is a great choice at a low cost. Supporting 30A on a single +12V rail provides more options without having to reduce your component requirements. The EVGA 400Woffers the connections and protections needed for basic system builds. With a standard 2 year warranty and ultra quiet fan design the EVGA 400W power supply will be a great asset for your next build on a budget.
7. EVGA 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Power Supply 210-GQ-0750-V1
- EVGA 750 GQ: Great Quality, Great Value, Active Clamp +DC to DC design for efficient operation
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90 percent (115VAC) / 92 percent (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Operating Temperature 0 degree to 50 degree Celsius
- Fan Size / Bearing: 135 millimeters Fluid Dynamic Bearing, Modular Design to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
- 5 Year Warranty
Introducing the latest in the EVGA power supply line-up; the GQ series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA’s award winning power supplies, like EVGA ECO fan mode for near silent operation, Japanese Capacitor Design and a highly efficient design, at an excellent value. These new power supplies are 80 Plus Gold rated and offer an outstanding 5 Year that’s backed by world class EVGA support.
8. Apevia ATX-PR600W Prestige 600W 80+ Gold Certified, RoHS Compliance, Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply
- Supports Dual/Quad/multi-core CPUs. Supports single 12V output for higher power usage
- Dc to DC converter design, provides superior dynamic response, greater system stability and maximizes the 12V DC rail output
- Multi-gpu technologies supported
- 6 pin and 8 pin PCI-E connectors support all GPU platforms. Built in 1 x auto-thermally controlled black 135mm fan
- Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin main power, 1 x 4/8pin 12V, 2 x PCI 6+2pin, 4 x SATA, 4 x peripheral. All protections
- Apevia ATX-PR600W Prestige 600W 80+ Gold Certified, RoHS Compliance, Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply, 3 Year Warranty
9. Apevia ATX-AD500W Astro 500W ATX Power Supply with Dual Auto-Thermally Controlled 80mm Fans, 115/230V Switch, All Protections
- Apevia ATX-AD500W Astro 500W ATX Power supply
- Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin main power, 1 x 4pin 12V, 1 x PCI 6+2pin, 3 x SATA, 3 x peripheral, 1 x floppy
- 2 x auto-thermally controlled black 80mm fans. 115/230V switch
- 5% tolerance of 5V, 3.3V & 12V output
- Short-circuit/over-current/over-voltage/Over-Power/under-voltage/over-temperature protections
Apevia ATX-AD500W Astro series 500W power supply with 2 x 80mm auto-thermally controlled Black case fan. 1 x 20 /24pin main power /1 x 12v(p4)/ 1 x PCI 6+2pin/ 3 x SATA/ 3 x Molex/ 1 x floppy connectors. 115/230V switch, 5% tolerance of 5V, 3.3V & 12V output. Max. Output current +3.3V(16a), +5v(16a), +12v(36a), -12v(0.3a), +5vsb(2.5a), circuit/over-current/over-voltage/Over-Power/Under-Voltage/over-temperature protections. For safety, Do not overload, abuse or modify the power supply unit. Use of this unit for bitcoin mining is not suggested since it will shorten the life and cause failures of power supply. Use for mining purposes is not covered By warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop 500 Wat Power Supply for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!