Finding your suitable readers for desktop calculator with paper is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop calculator with paper including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
764 reviews analysed
1. Sharp EL-1801V Two-Color Printing Calculator 2.1 Lines/Sec 4" Black/Red
12 digit calculator is perfect for the occasional user, especially in a small office or home office setting. Features an extra large fluorescent display for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 2.5 lines-per-second ink printer. Professional keyboard layout with one-touch change calculation to display and print the change owed. Cost-sell-margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations.
2. Sharp EL-1197PIII Heavy Duty Color Printing Calculator with Clock and Calendar
- Built-in antimicrobial protection with micro ban inhibits the growth of damaging bacteria
- Ideal for heavy-duty Office use.Mark-Up Key is used to perform mark-ups, cost/sell/margin calculations, percent changes, and automatic add-on/discounts
- Adds the grand total of several calculations, such as the total prices times units on an invoice
- Blue fluorescent display shows Punctuation. Floating (F) or fixed decimal (6,3,2,1,0), add (A) and constant (K) modes, and item count. Prints on standard paper roll and operates on AC power
- Displays and prints date and time
- 12-Digit display
- 2 color printing. Calendar/ Clock and Time function
- Grand total
- 4.3 LPS
- AC powered.
12 digit calculator is perfect for the everyday advanced user, especially in a busy office setting. Extra heavy duty durability is perfect for power users. Features extra large fluorescent display digits for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 4.5 lines-per-second ribbon printer. The keys are engineered with a Microban Antimicrobial protection that reduces the growth of microbes and bacteria, which can cause discoloration and odors. Professional keyboard layout with left-side total key. 4 key independent memory with second recall memory function.
The Sharp EL-1197P drum printing calculator is an indispensable tool forheavy offices uses. The EL-1197P has a large 10-digit blue fluorescent display and prints characters in black at 3 lines per second on standard paper rolls.
The EL-1197P has four-key memory (memory plus, memory minus, andrecall/clear) and special functions keys including grand total, addingmode, constant, double zero key, mark-up/profit-margin key, item counter, androunding settings. Rely on Sharp’s independent memory for consistentreckonings. Decimal settings are adjustable from floating to fixed decimalplaces (6-3-2-1-0).
3. Casio HR-170RC Plus Mini-Desktop Printing Calculator
Portable Mini Desktop Printing Calculator. Fully-featured, but much smaller than a full-sized desktop printing calculator. Check & Correct up to 150 entries, print after making corrections, print duplicates, print Date & Time or show on display, separate Cost/Sell/Margin keys, Grand-total and sub-total keys and much more.
4. Victor Printing Calculator, 1208-2 Compact and Reliable Adding Machine with 12 Digit LCD Display, Battery or AC Powered, Includes Adapter
- EXTRA LARGE DISPLAY – Extra Large 12 Digit LCD Display
- FAST & RELIABLE- Equipped with a fast 2.3 lines-per-second ink roller printer
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – This calculator is manufactured with 20% Recycled Plastic
- COST, SELL & MARGIN KEYS – These keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations (simply enter two variables and the third automatically appears)
- COMPACT – This calculator is 6 x 7.5 x 1.5 in. which means it does not take up much room on a table or desk
5. Sharp EL-2196BL 12 Digit Printing Calculator
- Made in USA and Imported
- 12 digit calculator is perfect for the everyday or moderate use.
- Features a large fluorescent display for easy viewing.
- You can count on the fast and reliable 3.7 lines-per-second ribbon printer.
- Contemporary black styling compliments any modern desktop decor.
- Uses replaceable Victor ink ribbon 7010
12 digit calculator is perfect for the everyday or moderate use. Features a large fluorescent display for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 3.7 lines-per-second ribbon printer. Contemporary black styling compliments any modern desktop decor.
6. Sharp EL-1750V Two-Color Printing Calculator 2 Lines/Sec 3" Black/Red
12 digit calculator is perfect for the occasional user, especially in a small office or home office setting. Features an extra large LCD display for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 2.2 lines-per-second ink printer. Professional keyboard layout with one-touch change calculation to display and print the change owed. Cost-sell-margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations.
This two color printing calculator has all the basic business features, including a large, easy to read 12-digit LCD and printing in both red and black at up to 1.55 lines per second. The EL1750P uses standard size paper rolls and comes with a sturdy metal paper holder.
The EL1750P features built-in tax and markup calculations, 4 key memory, floating or fixed decimal functions, and more. It is AC/DC powered (AC adapter included), with four AA batteries (optional) to provide back up in case of power outages.
What’s in the Box
Sharp EL1750P calculator, AC adapter, heavy duty metal paper holder, paper roll, instructions, warranty information
7. Casio HR-10RC Printing Calculator
12-digit printing calculator features a large, easy-to-read LCD that showcases sharp digits to help prevent reading errors. Large keys are appropriately positioned for fast, accurate data entry to help minimize input errors. Compact size offers convenient portability to keep this calculator with you wherever you need. Dual-power operation lets you use plug directly into an outlet or use four AA batteries for on-the-go use. Printing calculator also offers 150-step check and edit, after-print-function, re-print function, currency conversion, profit calculation, tax calculation, independent memory, double-zero key and more.
8. Sharp EL-1901 Paperless Printing Calculator with Check and Correct, 12-Digit LCD Primary Display, Functions the Same as a Printing Calculator/Adding Machine with Scrolling LCD Display Instead of Paper
9. Victor 1310 Big Print Commercial Thermal Printing Calculator, Black Print, 6 Lines/Sec
10. Casio DR-210R Heavy-Duty Printing Calculator
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Calculator With Paper for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!