Top 9 Desktop Telephone With Speakerphone
We spent many hours on research to finding desktop telephone with speakerphone, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best desktop telephone with speakerphone, you should not miss this article. desktop telephone with speakerphone coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 desktop telephone with speakerphone by our suggestions
953 reviews analysed
1. Panasonic KX-TGF380M DECT 1-Handset Landline Telephone
- Frequency Range-1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz, 60 Channels,DECT6.0 System
- Talking Caller ID Language-English,Language of Pre-recorded Greeting Message-English, Spanish,Caller ID Memory 50 items,Rechargeable BatteryBase Unit: Ni-MH(AAA x 2), Handsett: Ni-MH(AAA x 2)
- Sync up to two smartphones to make and receive cell calls with Link2Cell handsets,Get talking ID alerts from Link2Cell handsets when texts are received
- Block up to 250 numbers with one-touch Call Block on base unit and handsets, Includes 3,000 number phonebook, baby monitor and battery power backup
- View and hear email, social media and other cellphone alerts via Android App.Talk Time : 13 hours
Panasonic KX-TGF380M Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone and Answering Machine with 1 Handset
2. Future Call FC-1125 Big Button Caller ID Picture Care Desktop Phone with 2 Way Speakerphone and SOS Auto Dial with Pendant – New Feature!! Emergency Help Feature Included! (SOS Phone with Pendant)
- BIG BUTTON AND LCD SCREEN: Large keys with Braille recognition
- Large screen display which you can adjust to your preferred brightness. LCD Display, Speakerphone, Caller ID, and Call back key for up to 50 Caller ID numbers included.
- MEMORY DIALING AND SOUND: Three One-touch picture memory numbers are available to be programmed. The 911 key is also a one touch button. Just press 911 for help or reprogram the 911 feature to a number of your choosing. FCC Approved. Ringer Volume has options of Hi / Low / Off
- Handset Volume Control VHI has 2 settings of Hi / Low, Handset Recieving Volume gain has a max of 40dB. Receiving tone gain is +/-10dB, Speech volume gain is +/-3dB, and is Hearing Aid Compatible.
- SOS EMERGENCY NUMBERS: Two SOS emergency numbers can be programmed and called when the SOS button on the phone base has been pressed or the pendant button has been pressed. The phone will automatically switch to speakerphone and call the first programmed number 3 times proceeded by the 2nd programmed number 3 times and repeat itself until someone is contacted. The pendant and answering function will work up to 100 feet away.
- EMERGENCY HELP FEATURE: In the case that the speaker phone button has been pressed or the handset has been removed from the phone base for 8 seconds or longer without activity, then the phone will automatically detect a possible emergency and will automatically dial the SOS numbers programmed into the phones memory.
- READ BEFORE PURCHASING: This phone was primarily made for the elderly with disabilities and those with special needs. This phone does not include voicemail and is not designed to be hung on walls but is for desktop only.This phone is NOT A SIP VOIP PHONE (Voice over Internet Provider) and will not work correctly if connected to a SIP VOIP NETWORK. This phone works great when connected to a Cable Tv / Internet modem. If any regular phone works on this line then our phone will work too.
1. Large keys with Braille recognition.2. Large screen display, the brightness can be adjusted to 5 steps.3. 3 True one touch memory numbers can be set you can add pictures if you want, All you do is push the picture and the phone will dial and go to speakerphone4. 911 for help press the “911” key, one-touch to trigger.(Can change number)5. Two SOS numbers one-touch trigger, and alarm indicator “flicker”, each number will be dialed three times in a row.6. SOS Remote Pendant (100 Feet long distance) and answering
3. AT&T CL2940 Corded Phone with Caller ID/Call waiting, Speakerphone, XL Tilt Display, XL Buttons & Audio Assist Volume Boost
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Speakerphone, Audio Assist
- Extra-Large Tilt Display, LCD Display, Hearing aid compatible
- Extra-Large Buttons, Extra-Loud Ringer. Table- and wall-mountable
- DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Line power speakerphone
- The telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary
4. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded Telephone, Black
- 2-Line Operation, Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 18 Number Speed Dial, 100 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- It is portable
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you multitask as you talk.
- 2-line operation offers flexibility for your home or business
- Caller ID/Call Waiting lets you know who’s calling. Features a 99 name/number Caller ID history for easy scrolling and callbacks. Service required from your local phone company
- 3-party conferencing for quick remote meetings
- 18-number speed dial for your most frequently dialed or emergency numbers, DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 100 name/number phonebook keeps your contacts handy, Includes selectable ringer tones for each line .
The ATT(R) ATML17929 Two-line Speakerphone has the most popular features, including 2-line operation, hold, memory match, 3-way conferencing and Clearspeak(R) dial-in base speakerphone. Telephone Type : Conference
5. AT&T CL2940 Corded Speakerphone with Large Tilt Display
Corded Caller ID Speakerphone with Large Tilt DisplayAT&T CL2940 Corded Caller ID Speakerphone with Large Tilt DisplayCondition : This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.
6. AT&T CL2909 Corded Phone with Speakerphone and Caller ID/Call Waiting, White (Renewed)
Reliable, corded operation eliminates the search for a misplaced cordless handset, while sturdy construction ensures long-lasting performance. Clean design makes it an easy fit on any counter or wall. Allows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on call waiting. Allow you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation. The telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary. Large keypad numbers are easier to see when dialing. Both the ringer and receiver have volume controls so that you can adjust them to your comfort level. TIA-1083 Compliant is a higher standard for cordless phones than just being hearing aid compatible. This standard applies to cordless phones and is especially important when purchasing cordless phones for seniors, as many seniors wear hearing aids.
7. AT&T CD4930 Corded Phone with Answering System and Caller ID, Black
- Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
- The speakerphone allows you to talk and listen without holding the handset, leaving your hands free, and making it easy to bring more people into the conversation.
- Backlit display
- Allows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on call waiting.
- Extra-large, easy-to-read LCD on the base tilts to give you the best viewing angle of caller ID and call history records.
Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
8. GE 29369GE1 Big Button Corded Desktop Phone with Call Waiting Caller ID and Speakerphone
- Big buttons and extra large display make phone easy to operate
- Call-Waiting Caller ID with 75 name and number memory
- Speakerphone provides the convenience of hands-free communication
- 10 number memory with 3 one-touch dial buttons
- Backlit LCD with adjustable contrast for easy reading under all lighting conditions
GE Big Button Speakerphone with Call-Waiting Caller ID, Extra Large Display, Mute button, Auto Transfer to Handset,
From the Manufacturer
Reliable, affordable, sleek and contemporary, GEs comprehensive line of corded phones has been designed with the most popular features, including call waiting/caller id, speakerphone and answering system. Weve got the phone that meets your needs–from a basic, single-line model to a multi-line telephone thats perfect for business with three-way call conferencing, name/number memory, and line status indicator. And, corded phones work even in a power outage, so youll never be out of touch!
- Large, Easy-To-Use Buttons: Simplify entering phone numbers.
- Call-Waiting Caller ID with 75 name and number memory: Display shows name and number of incoming call even if you’re on the phone. Memory holds information for the latest 75 calls.
- Automatic Date & Time Set: Date and time set automatically with first incoming call.
- Base Speakerphone: Provides convenience of hands-free communications
- Handset Volume Control: Adjusts incoming call volume to desired level.
- Ringer Volume Control: Adjusts loudness of ringer.
- Backlit LCD with Contrast Adjustment: Large LCD is illuminated and adjustable for easy reading under all lighting conditions.
- 10 Number Memory with 3 One-Touch Dial Buttons: Speeds dialing of frequently used numbers.
- One-Touch Redial: Quickly redials the last number dialed.
9. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone with Answering System and Backlit Display, White
- Simple, Corded Operation . Line Power Mode . Display Dial . Mute . Last Number Redial . Flash
- Receiver Volume Control . Ringer Volume Control . Table and Wall Mountable . Hearing Aid Compatible . English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Clear speak Dial-in-Base Speakerphone . Speakerphone Volume Control . Caller ID / Call Waiting . 50 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Digital Answering System . Call Screen/Intercept . Time and Date Stamp . Message Counter . Big button Display
- Message guardR memory for power failure
- Backlit Display . Extra-Large Tilt Display . Extra-Large Buttons.Power adapter input:AC120V 60Hz
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Cl4940Wht- Corded Answering System.Troubleshooting steps as follows:1. If you are having trouble hearing on the handset, try replacing the handset cord. 2. Please check if you can hear the dial tone. The volume may be turned down too low to hear the other party. Press VOLUME on the base to turn up the volume. 3. Try a handset and/or line cord from a working set. If this corrects the problem, replace the appropriate cord. 4. If you have connected this telephone to a phone jack that has not been used before, or that has not been used in sometime, there may be problems with this jack that you are not aware of. Use a telephone jack that you know is in proper working order. 5. You may have a line problem. To test for a line problem, test your unit at another location. If your unit works at another location, contact your local telephone company.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Telephone With Speakerphone for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!