We spent many hours on research to finding grill pan for induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best grill pan for induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. grill pan for induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 grill pan for induction cooktop by our suggestions
801 reviews analysed
1. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
2. GOURMEX Toughpan Induction Grill Pan, Black, With PFOA Free Nonstick Coating | Great Skillet for Meat, Fish and Vegetables | Perfect for All Heat Sources | Dishwasher Safe Cookware (11" Grill Pan)
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- This grill pan is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum to make it everlasting. The body is covered with a non-stick coating to make sure the pan is anti-scratch. This skillet will not rust or warp even after years of daily use. Perfect for fish, meat, and vegetables as they will get perfectly grilled without burning and sticking.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HEAT SOURCES- Whether you cook on electric, gas or coal, this pan can take it. The durable, hard construction of the pan is made specially to withstand any heat source. Unlike most cookware that ruin induction stovetops, with this restaurant-grade skillet you have nothing to fear.
- FAST, EASY CARE- All you need to do before the first use is wash with soapy water, rinse and dry. After each use, use any scrubber to easily remove the grease and oil. As the pan is nonstick you will never have to scrub to get burnt residues off. To make kitchen cleanup even simpler, the pan is dishwasher safe so you can stick it into the machine to get it clean.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, PFOA FREE- We take great pains to make sure our products are ecological and safe to use. This classic set is 100% PFOA free making it the safest pan you will own. The coating will never wear off to expose your food to harmful chemicals. With a comfortable, easy grip handle, these pans will be your cooking companions forever.
- FULL GUARANTEE- As all GOURMEX products, this piece is 100% guaranteed for full satisfaction. If you receive this product with any damage or if it malfunctions in any way, we will take full responsibility. As any scratch, dent or discoloration is not to be expected when receiving the product, we at GOURMEX will deal with the issue efficiently.
When you don’t have the option of grilling on an open fire, the best option is using a grill pan to create tasty, crusty marks on your meat, vegetables or fish.
Here at GOURMEX, we brought you the best grill pan you were looking for
- Thick cast body with a non-stick coating
- Perfect for all heat sources, including induction
- Easy care and clean
- Eco-friendly, PFOA free
- Full guarantee
You don’t have to have a backyard and top-of the-line outdoor grill to enjoy the crispy taste of grilled dinner. We know about failed attempts to grill the perfect piece of steak or the simple salmon fillet. We know about scratched and warped grill pans, uneven heat distribution and unbalance handles. And that’s why we have perfected the simple grill pan to give you the chance to get those veggies perfectly grilled like a Master Chef. The thick, cast body will never warp or burn and allows you to use the pan on any heat source like gas, coal and even on induction stoves. The pan is coated with a non-stick coating to make sure your food doesn’t stay stuck and makes cleaning a pleasure. Without any leftover burnt residue, all you need to remove after frying is the grease and oil. Simple enough to use some soapy water and a soft sponge or even just the dishwasher to do the job for you!
We guarantee you will enjoy this pan daily, for many years to come. And if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the pan we will take full responsibility.
- Before using for the first time wash with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry completely
- Use non-abrasive utensils like wood, silicone or nylon
- Do not heat when empty
- Do not immerse in cold water if the pan is still hot
3. VonShef Premium Hard Anodized Ridged Aluminum Grill Pan, 10 Inches With Nonstick Interior, Gray
- HARD ANODIZED: Durable 3.5mm hard Anodized aluminium body is stronger and longer-lasting than some traditional cookware materials
- NON-STICK: Nonstick interior for easy cooking and cleaning
- RIVETED ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Shaped stainless steel handle moulds to your hand for confident handling and serving. Also features a hanging hook for easy storage. Handle length: 8.7 inches
- COOK FOR ALL THE FAMILY: 10” diameter and 2” depth. PFOA, Lead and Cadmium free.
- COMPATIBLE ON ALL STOVETOPS & OVEN SAFE: Suitable for use on induction stovetops as well as gas, electric, halogen and ceramic. Oven safe up to 500F.
4. Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
5. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan, Gray with Cranberry Red Handle
- Hard-anodized aluminum grill pan provides fast, even heating
- long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- The grill’s bottom ridges add appealing sear marks to foods while allowing extra liquids and fats to drip away
- deep sides minimize splatters
- The square stovetop grill pan features a comfortable dual-riveted silicone-over-stainless-steel handle that boasts an earthy, modern hue
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the 11-inch grill pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for a rustic, modern grill pan that makes a handsome addition to other Cucina collection serveware, dinnerware and cookware
Bring grilling indoors and create impressive sear marks on delicious foods using the rustically styled Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan. This rustic modern square grill pan is sturdily crafted from hard-anodized aluminum to provide fast, even heating and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. Ridges on the bottom of the deep pan add appetizing grill marks to juicy New York steaks, marinated tiger prawn kebabs and seasoned Portobello mushrooms while allowing extra liquids and fats to drip away. And the square grill’s deep sides aid in keeping stovetop splatters to a minimum. The pan’s appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup. Offering a comfortable grasp, the pan’s silicone-over-stainless-steel handle is dual riveted for added strength and boasts an earthy, modern hue for a dash of color. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the deep grill pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this artisan-styled square grill pan makes an ideal addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the beautiful Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Easily create an appealing grill-top texture and look with succulent meats and flavorful vegetables, using the eye-catching Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan.
6. Stovetop Korean BBQ Non-Stick Grill Pan with Non-Stick Coating
- [SIZE] 15 x 13 x 1.2 inch ( 38 x 32.5 x 3.0cm )
- [Body] Aluminum with Megastone coating
- [Megastone coating] is non-stick coating materials mixed with Zirconium & Ceramic materials such as biotite for more durability protecting against scratches and abrasions. Absolutely no harmful chemicals such as PFOA & any other harmful chemical ingredients. Coating is strictly made from environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials. Megastone coating passed the abrasion test of 50,000 cycles whereas normal PTFE caoting peels off over 10,000 cycles of abrasion test.
- [Products available for all heat sources] Hot plate, Cooktop, Electro, Induction
- Non-Stick / Die-Casting / Convenient oil drainage / Grill pan / Handle
7. All-Clad E7954064 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Square Grill Cookware, 11", Black
- 11-inch square grille pan with wide ridged bottom and high sides
- Hard Anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup
- Anti-Warp base
- PFOA-free scratch resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids)
- dishwasher-safe, handwash recommended
- limited lifetime warranty
The square shape of the All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized E7954064 Nonstick 11 In. Square Grille is ideal for flank steak, tenderloin or strips of zucchini. The ridged bottom of the pan adds a perfect grilled effect to your favorite foods, while allowing excess fat to drain away. The tall rim helps to protect against grease splatter and to contain ingredients as you’re turning them, while the long stainless steel handle is securely riveted for safe usage. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
8. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
9. Zyliss Cookware 10" Nonstick Grill Pan – Oven, Dishwasher, Induction and Metal Utensil Safe Cooking – Heavy Duty Forged Aluminum with Sturdy Riveted Handle
- 100% Nonstick Guarantee for 10 Years – the only cooking skillet with this offer
- 3-Layer PFOA Free non-stick pan is reinforced with ultimate ceramic coating leading to great kitchen performance
- Dishwasher and Metal Utensil safe keeps these heavy pans easy to clean and scratch free
- Soft touch ergonomic handle that is comfortable while being durable and heat resistant
- Induction, Gas, Electric Stove Top and Oven safe up to 356°F
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Grill Pan For Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!