892 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell T410A1013 Electric Baseboard Heat Thermostat
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat
- Easy to install
- 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents
- Ideally suited to new construction applications
2. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
3. Honeywell CT87K1004 Not Available CT87K The RoundHeat Only Manual Thermostat, Large White
You’re a busy person with numerous devices to remember how to use. But with its familiar “Honeywell Round” design and enlarged scale making it easy to see, the CT87 Round Non-Programmable Thermostat is not one of them. It’s the world’s most popular thermostat design and will fit perfectly in your lifestyle and your home.
From the Manufacturer
The Round Manual thermostat by Honeywell is the world’s most popular thermostat – installed in over 70 million homes and buildings. This CT87K heat only model provides precise accurate performance with the ease of use that you’ve grown accustomed to – simply turn the dial to desired temperature and let the thermostat take over.
4. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
5. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
6. Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
7. Honeywell 1 Week Programmable Thermostat
- One program for the entire week-4 periods per day. This product is easy to use
- Digital display. This product is highly durable and and easy to handle
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat. Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) multistage HVAC systems
- Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort
- Display options: Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock
- This product is manufactured in China. Not compatible with electric baseboard heat and multistage HVAC systems
This 1-Week Programmable Thermostat is simple to install, easy to use and has basic operations.
8. Honeywell TH5220D1029 Focuspro 5000 Non-Programmable 2 Heat and 2 Cooling Thermostat, Large Screen
- HONEYWELL thermostat #TH5220D1029
- Model – TH5220D1029
- This is manufactured in United States
- Non-programmable digital thermostat
- Large, Clear Backlit Digital Display – Easy-to-read in various lighting conditions
- Precise Comfort Control – Maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Easy-access Battery Replacement – Flip-out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat
- Dual-powered (battery and / or hardware)
HONEYWELL — white. Dimensions: 5-13/16 inch W x 1-1/2 inch D x 3-D/16 inch h. Precise comfort control (+/- 1F) up to 2 stage heat, 2 stage cool. Changeover: auto/manual selectable. Terminal designations: RC, R, W (O/b), W2 (aux), y, Y2 (e), G, L, c. Voltage: 24 Volts. Ecosource exclusive. Min. Order: 1 ea.
From the Manufacturer
The FocusPRO non-programmable digital thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
9. Honeywell Home 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat (RTH2300B1038/E1)
The thermostat for low volt with high expectations for performance. You like the idea of a thermostat you can program for weekdays and weekends, but you have a low volt heating and cooling system. This 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat is for you. It’s compatible with several types of low volt heating/cooling systems. Plus, it comes with features like weekday/weekend programming and a backlit display for easy operation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Electric Heat Thermostat 2 Wire for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!