We spent many hours on research to finding microsoft sculpt ergonomic wireless bluetrack desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best microsoft sculpt ergonomic wireless bluetrack desktop, you should not miss this article. microsoft sculpt ergonomic wireless bluetrack desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 microsoft sculpt ergonomic wireless bluetrack desktop by our suggestions
610 reviews analysed
1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001)
- Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures.
- Mouse angle and height are designed to place wrist in a comfortable position.
- MicrosofTrack Technology in the mouse gives you precise control on virtually any surface.
- Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001)
2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergo Mouse Black Forbus (5LV-00001)
Microsoft Sculpt Ergo mouse Black Forbus (5lv-00001)
3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 (PP4-00001)
- Ergonomist Approved Comfort Curve Design
- Designed to fit your right or left hand
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128 Bit Encryption
- Built in palm rest helps support and straighten wrists and 4 AA alkaline battery
- Wireless for increased freedom. System requirement is windows 10 / 8 / 7 and mac os x v10.4 – 10.7
- Customizable shortcut keys to easily access your favorite programs
- Works on virtually any surface with BlueTrack Technology
- Ambidextrous design is suitable for use with either hand
- Refer user guide below
This beautiful, ergonomist approved curved keyboard encourages you to use a more natural posture that aligns your arms, wrists, and hands for greater comfort. With a reliable wireless connection, you can eliminate clutter and work from anywhere in the room up to 30 feet away. Customize Taskbar Favorites on the keyboard and the buttons on the mouse for quick access to the programs, files, media, and webpages that you use most often. Plus, enjoy Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology, which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes.
4. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 – Graphite (D5D-00001)
- One AA battery provides more than 10 months of battery life, recommend Polaroid AA batteries for extended use, and on-off button helps conserve battery life.
- Microsoft BlueTrack Technology gives you precise control on virtually any surface.
- Ambidextrous design to provide comfort and control for either hand.
- Snap-in Nano transceiver stows conveniently in the bottom of the mouse.
- Reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection with up to 15-foot range.
Wireless BlueTrack Notebook Mouse with Nano Receiver – PC USB
From the Manufacturer
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 – Graphite
Fits life on the go
Home, gym, campus, office—quick stop for e-mail and coffee. This sporty, stylish little mouse goes wherever you do.
Works on virtually any surface.
Leave it plugged in when you’re on the go, or stow in mouse.
4-way scrolling and 4 customizable buttons
Additional advanced features with included software.
Up to 10 months’ battery life
Battery status indicator lets you know when your battery is running low.
What is BlueTrack?
BlueTrack Technology™ works on more surfaces than both optical and laser mice. It uses high-angle imaging optics to generate an accurate picture of the surface.
Now track more accurately on:
3-year limited hardware warranty
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.4 –10.7
- 100 MB
- 30 MB
- 1 AA alkaline (included)
- You must accept License Terms for software download
- Internet access may be required for certain features. Local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply.
- Software download required for full functionality of all features.
5. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850 with AES (PY9-00001),Black
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption
- 2.4 GHz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 15-foot range
- Windows shortcut keys provide easy access to commonly used functions
- Media keys for music and video control
- Design is suitable for use with either hand
- Optical Technology 1000 dpi provides responsive cursor control
- Snap-in transceiver stows conveniently under the mouse
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of wireless technology. You can roam up to 15 feet away with a strong signal. Or, you can take the mouse separately to use with a laptop while traveling-the tiny transceiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse when it’s time to pack up and go. This keyboard also has Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which protects your personal and business information by encoding your keystrokes.
6. Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
Amazon.com Product Description When you place your hand on the Microsoft 69K-00001 Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 for the first time, you’ll wonder how you’ve ever managed without it. Offering an unmatched package of ergonomic design, accuracy, style, and advanced features, this mouse is designed to conform to your hand in its most relaxed position. This breakthrough design with a tilted, elevated hand position is designed to reduce pressure the carpal tunnel and wrist, and it will give you the comfort and performance that you deserve.
The Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 is ergonomically designed to conform to your hand in its most relaxed position and is loaded with advanced features.
The battery-life indicator warns you when the battery is running low.
Smooth 4-Way Scrolling
Featuring high-definition laser technology, the Microsoft 69K-00001 offers laser precision as you scroll through your files. Smoother tracking means less strain on your hands and wrists, and higher responsiveness means you’ll quickly notice an increase in your productivity. The mouse also offers four-way scrolling, adding even greater efficiency and comfort to your work. The entire scroll wheel tilts from side-to-side and reacts to how quickly you roll the wheel for smooth, accurate maneuverability. For example, imagine yourself working with a super-wide spreadsheet loaded with data. With the Laser Mouse 6000 you can tilt the wheel from side-to-side to scroll right and left without having to click-and-drag the application’s tiny scroll bar or arrows. And if your desktop is cluttered with too many items to find what you’re looking for, don’t fret. This mouse has a built-in Instant Viewer — just click the scroll wheel button to display your open windows, then point and click to select.
If you work with loads of digital imagery, you’ll love the mouse’s magnification feature. With this feature, it appears that you have a magnifying glass pressed against the screen. With a simple press-and-hold motion, the Magnifier enlarges the area of your screen that fits inside the lens. You can easily adjust both the size of the lens and the level of magnification. So when it’s time to touch-up photos or fine-tune detailed tasks, the Magnifier will quickly become your best friend. (The magnifier works with most programs, but it is not compatible with Direct 3D API in full-screen mode, media players, OpenGL, or Layered Windows. Also, if you’re using Mac OS X, the Magnifier enlarges text and images on the entire screen.)
This mouse also features advanced Microsoft technologies that help prolong the life of your batteries, which means that you can spend more time working and less time running back and forth to the store. The 69K-00001 automatically enters standby mode when it’s inactive for a set length of time, which minimizes unnecessary battery drain. In addition, the light in the mouse’s optical sensor illuminates only as brightly as necessary to provide optimal tracking power. And although it is inevitable that your mouse will eventually run out of juice, the Laser Mouse 6000 comes equipped with a battery life indicator that warns you when the battery is running low.
As the name implies, this mouse is completely wireless, which means you’ll never have to hassle with cords again. Loaded with five customizable buttons, you’ll have quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often right at your fingertips. The mouse’s ergonomic design features soft rubber material and a shape that feels as natural as a handshake. With a sophisticated form, the Laser Mouse 6000 has a cutting-edge look that will complement today’s latest technology. So if you work with a computer that runs Windows XP/2000, has an available USB port, and 45 MB of free hard disk space, the Microsoft 69K-00001 could be the mouse you’ve always wanted.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
|The Most Comfortable Mouse from Microsoft
The Microsoft® Natural® Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 combines unprecedented comfort with the performance of High Definition Laser Technology. The innovative, ergonomic design uses soft-touch materials and maintains the hand in its relaxed and natural position,
delivering hours of productive, strain-free computing — even promoting better posture! This stylish, 5-button wireless mouse also offers a Tilt Wheel for smooth 4-way scrolling, Instant Viewer to display all open windows at the touch of a button, and a Magnifier that makes it easy to enlarge and edit screen details.
Maintains hand in relaxed position that is tilted and elevated.
|Innovative Ergonomic Design
Pressure zone stays clear of carpal tunnel and wrist.
Use the Tilt Wheel to easily and efficiently scroll side to side as well as up and down in worksheets, Web pages, photos, and more.
Just point and press the Magnifier button to enlarge and edit details.*
|Battery Status Indicator
Flashes when batteries need replacement.**
|Microsoft High Definition Laser Technology
Two generations ahead of standard optical and laser mouse products.***
* If you are using Mac OS X, the Magnifier enlarges text and images on the entire screen.
** Many users average more than six months of battery life.
*** Standard optical technology = mouse products with 0.35 microns or older CMOS technology.
7. Microsoft Arc Mouse (ELG-00001) Black
- Ultra-slim and lightweight. Battery life: Up to 6 months.
- Snaps flat and slips easily into a pocket or bag.
- Innovative full scroll plane lets you scroll both vertically . Wireless range: 32.8 feet (10 meters) in open area, and 16.4 feet (5 meters) in office environment.
- Dimensions: 5.17 x 2.17 x 0.56 inches. Weight: 2.91 ounces (including batteries). Battery: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included).
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8. Must be Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. Wireless frequency – 2.4 GHz frequency range
Slim, Light and Ready to Travel: Ultra-slim and lightweight, Microsoft Arc Mouse goes anywhere without the weight or bulk of traditional mice. What’s more, you can snap it flat and easily slip it in your back pocket or bag for travel. The Microsoft Arc Mouse connects wirelessly to your device via Bluetooth. One of our most Innovative Design, Refined: The Microsoft Arc Mouse features an audible, satisfying snap. Simply snap the Arc Mouse into its curved position to power up. Snap again to flatten and power down. The overall design is optimized for the most comfortable, natural interaction. Intuitive Interactions: Microsoft Arc Mouse lets you scroll both vertically and horizontally for easier, more intuitive navigation. Plus, enjoy precise tracking, with optimized left and right click. Beautifully Crafted: Microsoft Arc Mouse features a slim, smooth, unobtrusive design that’s easy on the eyes and fits beautifully within your workspace. From scroll plane to tail, the Arc Mouse is soft to the touch and meticulously crafted to sit comfortably in your hand. Choose from 4 rich colors to complement your device and your personal style. LIST OF COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Win 10 64-bit; Mac OS 10.10; Android 5.0; Nexus 9; iOS 7; Win 10 32-bit; Mac OS 10.9; Android 4.4.4; Nexus 5; iOS 6; Win 8.1 32-bit; Mac OS 10.8; Android 4.2; Win 8.1 64 bit; Mac OS 10.7; Android 3.2; Win 8 32-bit; Win 8 64-bit; Win 7 32-bit; Win 7 64-bit; Win RT 8.1; Win RT 8.
8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Black (L6V-00002)
The Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse is designed to encourage natural hand and wrist postures so you can work comfortably all day long. It also includes a Windows button giving you convenient, one-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
9. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse
Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!