Top 10 Radioshack All Hazards Desktop Weather Alert Radio
Nowadays, there are so many products of radioshack all hazards desktop weather alert radio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for radioshack all hazards desktop weather alert radio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings radioshack all hazards desktop weather alert radio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
758 reviews analysed
1. Midland – WR400, Deluxe NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio – S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, 80+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock w/ AM/FM Radio
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, civil danger warnings, and more. It also locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather hazards and emergencies in your area.
- PROGRAMMING – S.A.M.E. – The Specific Area Message Encoding automatically locks on to your county’s NOAA weather radio signal requiring minimal programming from the user. CUSTOM – Program your radio to receive weather alerts/warnings from up to 25 different counties and be alerted only when those specific counties are threatened.
- WARNING SYSTEM OPTIONS – Customize the way that you would like to be alerted: 85 dB siren alarm, voice alert, or visual LED flasher.
- EMERGENCY POWER BACK UP – The 4 “AA” Alkaline batteries (Not Included) keeps your radio operating during power outages or outside use.
- ALARM CLOCK – The built-in clock features an alarm with a snooze button and a AM/FM Radio. Wake up to local weather, AM/FM, or buzz. It automatically switches from AM/FM to pertinent all-hazard alerts..
2. Midland – WR120B/WR120EZ – NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio – S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, Trilingual Display, 60+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock (WR120B – Box Packaging)
- Public-alert certified monitor receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- SAME alert programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- 25-county memory system; 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Uses three AA alkaline batteries for emergency power back-up in the event of power outage
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze; measures 6.0 x 1.5 x 5.0 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
The Midland WR120B NOAA Weather Alert Radio can help you be prepared for all types of emergency threats including tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings and more. When a severe weather watch or warning is issued by the National Weather Service, the WR120 automatically alerts you, giving you the seconds you need to seek shelter. The WR120 is capable of receiving 7 National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) channels. It is also programmed with over 60 alerts like hurricanes and flash flooding. The SAME localized reception allows users to program the radio to sound an alert only when weather and other emergencies threaten a selected county or counties. The technology eliminates all alerts from other areas, so users won’t have to perk up their ears each time the alert sounds only to find the emergency is actually 100 miles up the highway. The radio is powered using the AC Adapter; however, use the 3 “AA” Alkaline batteries (not included) for an emergency power backup that keeps your radio working during power outages. This radio features a user selectable warning system that includes voice, display, or tone alert types. It also features: color coded indicators, alert override, silent programming, 90 dB siren, and a continuous backlighting option that keeps the LCD on. The WR120 is public alert certified and is backed by a one-year warranty. This product is recommended by the Department of Homeland Security for Emergency Preparedness.
Stay up to date on all the latest weather, hazard, and civil emergency information with the Public Alert Certified Midland WR-120EZ monitor.
Safety Made Simple
Capable of receiving seven National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) /Environment Canada channels each of which receives and displays emergency advisories on tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings, and more in three languages (English, Spanish, French), the WR-120EZ is a must for people who live in high-risk weather areas, such as the Southeast or Midwest. Plus, the seven NOAA channels offer coverage for roughly 93 percent of the U.S., so most people are well covered regardless of where they live.
The WR-120EZ features Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) reception. SAME allows users to program the radio to sound an alert only when weather and other emergencies threaten a selected county or counties. The technology eliminates all alerts from other areas, so users won’t have to perk up their ears each time the alert sounds only to find the emergency is actually 100 miles up the highway.
In addition, the WR-120EZ’s memory system accepts up to 25 counties, so you can monitor a broad swatch of counties at once or restrict it to one. Should an alert occur, users have a choice of three warning systems: a 90 dB siren, a voice alert, or a flashing LED light. The siren is the best option for people with larger homes or who aren’t always near the monitor, while the latter two options work well for smaller homes.
Additional features include a clock with an alarm and a snooze button, an emergency power backup that keeps your radio working during power outages or outdoor use, and external antenna and alert jacks. The WR-120EZ, which works with three AA batteries (not included), is backed by a one-year warranty, and is the 2011 replacement for the popular WR-100.
- SAME Localized Reception
- Continuous Backlighting Option–keeps the LCD on
- 25 Programmable Counties
- Color coded Alert Indicators
- Alert Override automatically switches over to warn you of impending danger
- Alarm Clock with Snooze
- Silent programming
- Single, Multiple, or Any S.A.M.E program settings
- User Selectable Warning System–Voice, Display, or Tone alert types
- 10 reviewable alerts
- 7 preset weather channels
- Public alert certified
- Receives over 60 Alerts
- Uses 3AA Alkaline for emergency power back-up
- All Hazards Alert
|Frequency Band:||162.400-162.550 MHz|
|Unit Dimensions (H x Wx D):||2 x 4.5 x 5 Inches|
|Unit Weight:||1 lb.|
|Display Size (W x H):||2.312 x .75 Inches|
|Power Requirement:||3 AA or 9V DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||10 ~ +50° C|
|Public Alert Certified:||Yes|
What’s in the Box
All Hazards Weather Alert Radio, AC Power Adapter, Owner’s Manual
3. La Crosse 810-805 NOAA/AM/FM Weather RED Alert Super Sport Radio with Flashlight
- Receives NOAA weather band channels
- Automatically activates when severe weather or other emergencies threaten your local area
- Blue backlight changes to red, LED light changes RED and flashes during alerts
- AM/FM radio reception with high quality digital IC chip
- White LED (low-watt) flashlight
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) or, optional 6. 0V AC adapter (sold separately)
Be ahead of the weather with La Crosse’s Sporty designed weather radio. Rugged frame for active portability and bonus features. Instantly alerts with NOAA weather band channels and LED backlight change. LED backlight & Red alert indicator at the top of the radio warns you. Tune to its high-quality digital radio with USA-MADE IC chip! Use the included lanyard to the anchor shaft at the bottom of the radio for carrying. Uses 3 AA batteries (not included. )
4. Midland WR100 Weather Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Compact alert monitor for weather, civil emergency, and other hazards
- Receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- SAME programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- 25-county memory system
- 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze
- measures 5.12 x 2 x 6.25 inches (W x H x D)
- 1-year warranty
The Midland WR-100 Weather/All Hazard Alert Radio gives up to the minute weather, hazards and civil emergency information. With SAME Technology the user can hear alerts from one county to multiple counties. Its 25 County Programmable memory allows the user to monitor alerts in up to 25 counties. The User selectable warning systems allows the user to select a 90 db siren, voice alert or flashing LED. The WR-100 features an a 12 hour clock with alarm and snooze. Emergency battery backup with 3 “AA” batteries (Not Included).
Stay up to date on all the latest weather, hazard, and civil emergency information with the Midland WR-100B monitor. Capable of receiving seven National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) channels–each of which receives emergency advisories on tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings, and more–the WR-100B is a must for people who live in high-risk weather areas, such as the Southeast or Midwest. Plus, the seven NOAA channels offer coverage for roughly 93 percent of the U.S., so most people are well covered regardless of where they live.
Another valuable function is the monitor’s Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) reception. SAME allows users to program the radio to sound an alert only when weather and other emergencies threaten a selected county or counties. The technology eliminates all alerts from other areas, so users won’t have to perk up their ears each time the alert sounds only to find the emergency is actually 100 miles up the highway. In addition, the WR-100B’s memory system accepts up to 25 counties, so you can monitor a broad swatch of counties at once or restrict it to one.
Should an alert occur, users have a choice of three warning systems: a 90 dB siren, a voice alert, or a flashing red LED light. The siren is the best option for people with larger homes or who aren’t always near the monitor, while the latter two options work well for smaller homes. Additional features include a clock with an alarm and a snooze button, an emergency power backup that keeps your radio working during power outages or outdoor use, and external antenna and alert jacks.
The WR-100B, which works with three AA batteries (not included), measures 5.12 by 2 by 6.25 inches (W x H x D) and is backed by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
WR-100B monitor, power adapter, user’s manual.
5. Oregon Scientific WR601N Portable Weather Radio
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports, which provide all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings, and more
- Flexible programming—select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) state or county codes to receive broadcast from up to six different areas
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals shows when alerts are issued
- Four levels of messages: Statement, Watch, Warning, and Test Non-volatile memory function saves settings in the event of power loss
Twenty-four hours a day, the portable Public Alert Monitor receives and displays National Weather Services weather bulletins, alerts, watches, and forecasts, U.S. Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant awareness of conditions affecting life and property. Featuring advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic area. When traveling, boating, hiking or working outdoors, the WR601 will always keep you informed.
6. Weatherx WeatherX WR182R Instant NOAA Weatherband Radio (Black)
- Instant NOAA weather band
- AM/FM Radio (direct tuning) with built-in antenna
- Bright LED flashlight
- Powered via the built-in rechargeable battery – Dynamo hand crank for emergencies
- Also runs on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Included Components: Power Adapter
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
More than a flashlight, the WeatherX WR182R is an all-in-one emergency tool. Be prepared with an LED flashlight and get instant updates through the NOAA instant weather radio or the direct-tune AM/FM radio. Each flashlight radio has analog volume control, a built-in speaker and a female USB, Micro-USB, and Mini-USB for charging cell phone devices or recharging the WeatherX for normal use. A dynamo hand crank, built-in rechargeable battery, and optional AA-size batteries ensure you’re ready for any situation. These features, plus a sturdy casing and rubberized finish make the WR182R ideal. Included in the box is the flashlight, DC charging cable with connectors, warranty card and a user’s guide. WeatherX products are made for rain or shine with safety in mind.
7. Kaito KA331 Portable Hand Crank AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio with Cell Phone Charger & 3-LED Flashlight, Color Black
- Compact portable 4-way powered emergency AM/FM NOAA Weather radio
- Standard 5V DC USB output charges cell phones, smart phones & other portable USB devices (may not be compatible with all smart phones)
- Built-in 3-LED super bright flashlight
- AM/FM NOAA weather radio including all 7 weather channels
- Earphone jack for private listening
From the manufacturer:
4-way powered emergency world band radio
5V DC USB: Supplies power to the radio or charges the internal NiMH battery (USB cable not included)
DC Battery: AAA x 3 (not include)
Dynamo generator: Supplies power to the radio or charges the internal NiMH
Rechargeable battery : Supplies power to the radio & stores power, 3.7V/500mAh
The Kaito KA331 is designed for both everyday use & emergency preparedness applications. It offers different methods to keep you informed including DC 5V USB, three AAA batteries (not included), the built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that can be charged by an adapter or hand cranking . The KA331 covers a wide spectrum of broadcasting including AM, FM and all 7 NOAA weather channels. The radio features a standard USB port to be used to charge cell phones or other USB compatible portable devices.
With its revolutionary design and versatile functions, it’s not only an ideal choice of a portable receiver but also an indispensable tool for emergency preparedness purposes, traveling, camping, backpacking and other outdoor activities.
FM: 88 – 108 MHz
AM: 520 -1710 KHz
# of NOAA Weather Channels: 7
Headset jack socket: 3.5 mm
5V DC input: micro USB
5V DC output: standard USB
Rechargeable batteries: 3.7V Li-ion battery 500 mAh
Dimensions: 6 x 2 ¾ X 2 inches
Weight: 7.6 oz
8. Weather X WR282B Portable NOAA Weather Band and AM/FM Radio – Black
The WeatherX WR282R Portable NOAA Weather and AM/FM Radio is the perfect combination of an everyday essential and an emergency situation necessity. Tune into music, talk radio, and traffic daily on the AM/FM radio. Then when needed the weather band radio will keep you informed of the latest NOAA alerts and local AM and FM programs. Battery or AC power and a built-in handle make it easy to take the WR282R with you wherever you go. WeatherX products are made for rain or shine with safety in mind.
9. Retekess TR604 Portable AM FM Radio, Analog Transistor Radio, Simple Radio Powered by D Battery, V117 Simple AM FM Radio, Portable Shortwave Radio with Best Reception, Battery Powered Radio
- Great sound quality that is loud and clear
- featuring a 3.5inch speaker
- selectable low or high tone
- and precise
- easy tuning
- FM AM 2 band receiver
- 87-108MHz FM
- 520-1710KHz AM
- when listening to FM
- please pull out the 24inch antenna to obtained the best reception
- when receiving AM
- you can get the optimum reception by rotating the direction of the radio
- Standard 3.5mm earphone jack allows you to listen without disturbing others
- the world of music can be heard with any headphone with a 3.5 mm plug
- V117 am fm radio with best reception
- 18.90 inch telescopic swivel antenna
- am fm radio with best reception
- 7 sections long antenna easy to find the local station
- AM/FM tuner radio
- easy-to-use cylinder type tuning knob with large dial scale panel display
- ideal gift for elders
- perfect shortwave radio for community center
10. AM FM Battery Operated Radio and NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency- Portable Radios with Best Reception and Longest Lasting, by Vondior
- TAKE A BREATHER FROM TECHNOLOGY –In this digital era, you’re surrounded by your smartphone, iPad or laptop, leaving you with no breathing space and no peace of mind. But sometimes all you need is to lay back with a simple transistor radio, like in the old days. With this AM/FM Portable Pocket Radio, you can unwind by tuning into your favorite music station, with zero distractions, and no annoying touch screens with endless options. Authentic pleasure in real time.
- POWER OUTAGE, TRANSISTOR OUTRAGE – When power interruptions occur for long periods of time, batteries of all gadgets eventually die. It’s a very stressful feeling of isolation. But with this AM/FM transistor radio, which runs on AA batteries found in every household, you can stay connected and get broadcast news in real time. Keep one in your emergency kit, it’ll come in handy.
- FEELS GOOD, SOUNDS BETTER – In an age of ever evolving digital electronics, it’s nice to know some things never change. Radio broadcasts rock even today. This AM/FM pocket radio will take you back to your younger years without compromising sound quality. With a built-in large speaker, it can easily fill a room with your treasured songs, or favorite baseball game.
- A Life Saver radio! Get notified first for every weather alert in your area. Alert mode for up to 55 hours! such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms, earn a critical time to prepare and save you and your family with this spectacular NOAA weather radio. Keep one in your emergency bag, you’ll be happy you did.
- BUILD TO LAST – Used by 2 AAA batteries that found in every household, this radio will last for days after the storm have passed and the power will back on. So, go ahead prepper yourself for the storm by clicking the add to cart button.
Are you tired of super-complicated technology? Are you planning a long hike, or a camping trip, and are concerned about losing your expensive gadgets? Did you ever get stuck with no electricity, couldn’t charge your smartphone, and felt totally disconnected from the world? Well, if that’s the case, this AM/FM radio is just the solution. Yes, you’re constantly connected to your smartphone and your laptop/tablet are an indispensable part of your life, but sometimes you want total isolation from this world… …Imagine …you’re taking HER to a cabin in the woods …no TV, no smartphone …just the two of you and the radio playing “your song” Maybe a transistor radio seems like an object that belongs to the Stone Age, but it has gained increasing popularity in the past months. Acknowledging that advanced technology has its limits and often enough has its backlash, you need an alternative. Operating only on two AA batteries, found in every household, and any store, this pocket radio will play for weeks. Standing on a stable base, it can fill up a room with a clear sound, as it has a built-in speaker. Having a sleek and chick look, it is small enough to fit in your hand, pocket shirt or pants pocket. It has fewer buttons than any other modern device, yet includes everything you need: on/off volume button, mono earphone jack, telescoping antenna and a carrying strap for convenience. Surprise your loved one and purchase your classic transistor today. This gadget cuts through generations, pleasing a technologically obsessed youngster as well as a nostalgic old-school dude. Order Now We are committed to providing you excellence and satisfaction. If you are not happy with our product, we will refund 100% of your money.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radioshack All Hazards Desktop Weather Alert Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!