Nowadays, there are so many products of sewage pumps .75 hp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for sewage pumps .75 hp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings sewage pumps .75 hp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
555 reviews analysed
1. BURCAM 400416T 3/4 HP Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Sewage Grinder Pump
- Stainless steel
- 3/4 HP HEAVY DUTY SEWAGE GRINDER PUMP: The pump is made of cast iron and stainless steel for longevity and includes a cast iron grinder impeller. This pump can be used in a new installation or to replace an existing sewage pump. Contractor grade PRO series built.
- GRINDER PUMP PERFORMANCE: The maximum head is 25 feet and the capacity is up to 4200 gallons per hour. .
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Solid stainless steel construction rugged and heavy equipped with a grinder type impeller made of cast iron.
- SEWAGE GRINDER PUMP: High performance for residential sewage applications. Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations.
2. BURCAM 401446P 3/4 HP Complete Sewage Grinder Pump System, Black
- 3/4 HP COMPLETE SEWAGE GRINDER SYSTEM WITH 24 X 24 SEWAGE BASIN: Easy to install and includes a 24 x 24-inch heavy duty polyethylene basin with top and bottom anti-float collars and non-corrosive cover that is recessed in to protect the lid and bolts during masonry work, a ¾ HP submersible sewage grinder pump (model 400700P), a sewage check valve and aqua-flex seals and gaskets.
- HEAVY DUTY GRINDER PUMP CONSTRUCTION: The robust cast iron body provides strength and longevity. The sewage grinder pump has a robust cast iron body, a clog-free vortex impeller combined with a grinder to shred solids, and a 2” NPT discharge adapter.
- GRINDER PUMP: Recommended for a residential sewage pump applications. Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations.
- PUMP CAPACITY: Maximum head is 35 feet and the capacity is up to 1875 gallons per hour. New grinding technology for sewage applications to eliminate solids.
3. Simer 5965 3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump
3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump.
From the Manufacturer
3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump.
4. Superior Pump 93501 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- 1/2 HP Sewage pump moves up to 4,800 gallons per hour
- pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction
- 10′ cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off.
- 2 inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2 inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 93501, 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sewage pump with tethered float switch, will pump up to 4800 gallons per hour. Equipped with 2-inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2-inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
From Superior Pump, this submersible sewage pump features a tethered float switch and a reliable 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty motor. Able to handle 2-inch solids, this large-capacity pump can lift water up to 25 feet and deliver flow rates up to 80 gallons per minute. Its cast iron body and non-clogging Vortex impeller ensure a long, low-maintenance life.
Large Capacity Suited to Home and Commercial Applications
This dependable, submersible sewage pump is built to effectively handle a range of typical residential and commercial applications. Whether material is being moved from a basin to a drainage field or from a basin up to sewer or septic lines, the pump’s large discharge design easily handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping. It is powerful enough to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. When used on a level plane, it can move up to 80 gallons per minute. This sewage pump delivers a maximum force of 10.83 psi.
Continuous-Duty Motor for Reliable Performance
Behind the pump’s consistent performance is a continuous-duty split-capacitor motor. This 7.6 amp, 1/2-horsepower motor operates at speeds up to 1,750 rpm and can produce 912 watts of power. It is thermally protected and rated for 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
Cast Iron Design with Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller
Thanks to a dependable, non-clogging Vortex impeller made of cast aluminum, as well as rugged cast iron housing and base construction, this Superior Pump unit can be trusted to withstand continuous use in tough environments. For added durability, this pump features stainless steel fasteners and a baked-on powder-coat finish. Its tethered float switch relies on a wide-angle, mechanical, pump-mounted float that’s constructed of glass-reinforced nylon.
The 10-foot, water-resistant power cord makes it easy to connect the pump to a power source. This sewage pump is UL/C-UL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
What’s in the Box
93501 sewage pump
93501 1/2-Horsepower Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
At a Glance
- Powerful, 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty split-capacitor motor
- Handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping
- Moves up to 80 gallons per minute
- Can push water up to 25 feet vertically
- Cast aluminum, non-clogging Vortex impeller
- Durable, cast iron housing and base for long life
5. BURCAM 400700P 3/4 HP Sewage Grinder Pump
- New 3/4 HP cast iron submersible sewage grinder pump with vertical float switch
- New grinding technology for sewage applications to eliminate solids
- High lift capacity of 35 feet with automatic vertical float switch
- Recommended for a residential sewage pump application
- Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations
- The robust cast iron body provides strength and longevity
- Not recommended for hand towels, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Hardened stainless steel cutter
- This pump can be used in a new installation or to replace an existing sewage pump
- Vertical float switch ensures automatic operation of the pump
3/4 HP cast iron submersible sewage grinder pump with vertical float switch. Designed for a residential sewage application. Pumping vertical lift capacity of 35 feet. 2 step process that will grind standard sewage materials and propel them out of the pump. This pump is recommended for pumping raw sewage and for replacement of a sewage pump.
6. Hallmark Industries MA0387X-8 Sewage Pump with Float Switch, 5600 gpm, Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty, 3/4 hp, 115V, 38′ Lift, 20′ Cable
7. Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
8. WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- The product is manufactured in china
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling. 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 3/4 HP Motor
- For Use In 11 inch. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0′, durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, oil filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 3/4 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups, 5 year warranty. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump can move up to 4600 gallons per hour (gph). The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-Inch diameter and larger sump pits.
9. ECO-FLO Products RSE50W Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Wide Angle Switch, 1/2 HP, 5,700 GPH
- Heavy duty cast iron and thermoplastic construction for strength and long life
- Extra long 20′ power cord length for installation flexibility
- Pumps 2″ solids
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/2 hp heavy duty cast iron sewage pump with wide angle switch and 2 inch discharge; continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint; up to 5700 gph.
10. Flotec E75STVT Sewage Pump, 170 Gpm, 3/4 Hp, 115 V, 9 A, 60 Hz, 2 In Npt Outlet, Cast Iron
Flotec sewage pump, series: professional, 170 gpm, 3/4 hp power, 115 V, 9 a, 60 hz, 2 in NPT outlet, 24 ft head, 10 ft cord length, 32 – 70 deg F, cast iron, 30 in height x 18 in width, standards: CSA certified, UL listed, tethered switch with 7-1/2 in on level and 3 in off level..
From the Manufacturer
The new Flotec 3/4 horsepower cast iron sewage pump meets the needs of the professional at an affordable price.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sewage Pumps 75 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!