Top 10 Skcs251 Kitchen Aid Ice Maker
Finding your suitable readers for skcs251 kitchen aid ice maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for skcs251 kitchen aid ice maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
755 reviews analysed
1. IM943 Refrigerator Icemaker for Whirlpool Kenmore Kitchenaid Roper 626633 626636
This is a brand new item!
2. Supco RIM597 Replacement for Whirlpool 2198597 8 Cube Icemaker
3. Commercial Ice Machine 100lbs/24h with 33lbs Storage, 45 Ice Cubes Ready in 12-18 Mins Freestanding Large Stainless Steel Ice Maker for Restaurant/Bar/Supermarkets
- ❄ FAST ICE MAKING: Linsion commercial ice maker will satisfy 800 cups of ordinary drinks of day. Making 45 clear ice cubes for one cycle in just 12 to 18 minutes—and up to 100 lbs of ice in 24 hours. Each ice cube is at the standard size of 0.9″*0.9″*0.9″, making it perfect for mixed drinks or small water bottle openings.
- ❄ MULTI-FUNCTION AUTOMATIC CONTROL: Only need to install the pipe. LCD Smart panel is easy to ADD WATER, TIMER, ICE FULL, CLEAN, etc. The ice making time and the thickness of the ice cubes can be adjusted by pressing the (+) or (-) buttons. Equipped with a powerful 300W compressor to cool, while the water usage rate is up to 99%.
- ❄ WIDELY APPLICABLE: This 17x 15.7 x 31.5inch ice cube maker can built-in or freestanding application. Works great for applications including coffee shops, hotels, bars, KTV, supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, cold drink shops and more. A space saver with adequate storage and powerful performance. Please make sure to always have a water outlet near your unit.
- ❄ COMPLETELY EQUIPPED WITH TOP QUALITY: This ice maker has adjustable feet keep the machine from the humidity/water from the ground to some extent. Stainless steel construction not only prevents rust but also prolongs longevity. Packaging including one ice shovel for transferring, a drain hose and a water connection hose.
- ❄ NOTE: 1. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact with us
- 2. Before first time use, please clean the ice machine and keep it in an upright position for 24 hours
- 3. Please transfer the ice cubes to freezer if you don’t use them instantly
- 4. Better use pure water
❄Linsion Commercial Ice Maker
Linsion free standing or built in application ice machine produces up to 100lbs of clear hard square shaped ice per day, a bin capacity of 33lbs and has a 12 to 18 min ice making cycle. Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel construction provides durability to a unit that is low-maintenance and easy to clean. It is the perfect option for any home or shop scenario.This ice maker features completely automatic operation and makes clear, square shaped ice. Enjoy free-standing, recessed or built-in application of the machine. A free-standing installation will allow you to install the ice maker in any place you desire, provided you have access to a water supply and a drain. Don’t hesitate to buy it.
❤This appliance is approved for indoor use only;
❤Keep upright for 24 hours before first use;
❤Connect to clean, potable water supply;
❤Unplug the power cord before cleaning the machine;
❤Clean machine before first use, periodically based on usage and after periods of storage;
❤Rinse thoroughly, drain and dry after cleaning;
❤The integrated storage bin is well-insulated and is able to hold 33 lbs. of ice at a time;
❤Consult manual for further care and cleaning instructions;
❤Can create 0.9″*0.9″*0.9″ ice cube which meets your commercial demands.
Material: Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel + Iron Painting
Ice Making Power: 300W
Ice Making Capacity：100Lbs/24H
Ice Storage Capacity: 33Lbs
Ice Shape: Square Ice 0.9″*0.9″*0.9″
Climate Type: SN/N/ST/T
Unit Dimension(L*W*H): 17″x15.7″x31.5″(448*400*798mm)
Ice Time: 12-18Min/ Batch
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Scoop
1 x Filter
1 x Drain Pipe
1 x Instruction
☆NOTE: Better use pure water
4. 241798224 Ice Maker Replacement for Electrolux & Frigidaire Refrigerators (Original Version)
241798224 Ice Maker for Frigidaire Refrigerator. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
5. ALEW Direct 4389102 Refrigerator Ice maker Emitter Sensor Control Board Kit, Ice Maker Control Board Kit Compatible with Whirlpool, and Durable, Replaces 2220398 ADC9102 AP3137510 PS55794
- 【Compatible brands】The refrigerator ice maker control board Kit includes an Emitter Board and a Receiver Board.Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured refrigerator models include Amana, Jenn Air, Magic Chef and Maytag.
- 【Replacement part number】The ice maker whirlpool replacement kit replaceable part number：2198585 , 2198586, 2198588, 2220398, 2220402, 2255114, 4388635, 4389102, 4389102R, ADC9102 , AP3137510, AP5956767, PS557945, PS10064583, TJ4389102R, W10193666 , W10193840, W10290817, W10757851
- 【Working mechanism】The refrigerator ice maker emitter sensor control board kit that scans the level of ice in the ice container. When the ice level in the container blocks the led beam (Full of Ice) it (shuts off the ice maker). When the ice level in the container is below the led beam (Low Ice) it (turns on the ice maker).
- 【Good quality】This ice maker kit has passed strict inspection before it goes out. It ’s high quality and durable and in line with OEM standards!
- 【Service】For whatever reason, if you are not satisfied with it, you just need to send me an email, I will give you a full refund or send you a new set of kit, I will give you a satisfactory reply on time!
The ice maker whirlpool replacement kit includes an Emitter Board and a Receiver Board.
The refrigerator ice maker control board Kit Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured refrigerator models,include:
Whirlpool，Kenmore,Maytag, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Roper, Crosley, Jenn Air, Hardwick, Glenwood, and Caloric.
Replacement part Numbers:
The ice maker whirlpool replacement kit Replacement part Numbers,
2198585 、2198586、 2198588、2220398、2220402、2255114、4388635、4389102 、4389102R、ADC9102 、AP3137510、 AP5956767 、PS557945 、PS10064583、TJ4389102R、 W10193666 、W10193840、W10290817、W10757851
The ice maker whirlpool replacement kit can solve problems:
(1) The ice maker does not make ice
(2) The ice maker does not distribute ice
(3) The ice maker won’t stop making ice
(4) The ice maker seems to have stopped working properly
Replacement and installation:
(1)Unplug the refrigerator and remove the three cross screws on the right side.
(2) Disconnect the wire harness on the back side and then remove the two screws to release the receiver control board from the housing.
(3) Re-install the receiver board in the reverse order.
(4)Remove the three screws on the left hand side.
(5) Disconnect the wire harness on the top side and then remove the two screws to release the emitter control board from the housing.
(6)Re-install the emitter board in the reverse order.
ALEW Direct always adhere to the product quality as the core, customer service as the purpose, if you have any questions or Suggestions in the process of using our products, you can contact me by email, I will give you a timely and satisfactory reply!
6. 4389102 Refrigerator Ice Maker Sensor Control Board Kit for Whirlpool Kenmore Kitchen Aid Maytag Jenn Air Replace # W10757851 AP5956767 W10193666 ADC9102 2198586 PS557945 AP3137510
- ✅【Ideal Replacement】: Want a new Ice Maker Emitter Sensor Control Board that matches the original, for far less than going back to the dealership? This refrigerator control board was specifically designed to look and function the same as the original Emitter Sensor Control Board on your Whirlpool Ice Maker. While this is NOT a genuine Whirlpool part, it is a direct replacement and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part.
- ✅【REPLACEMENT ICE MAKER OPTIC BOARD】 – The ice maker is controlled by this ‘Optics Board Kit’ that scans the level of ice in the ice container. When the ice level in the container blocks the led beam (Full of Ice) it (shuts off the ice maker). When the ice level in the container is below the led beam (Low Ice) it (turns on the ice maker). If the ice level control board fails, the ice maker will stop making ice.
- ✅【Compatible】: Refrigerator ice maker ice level optics control board kit. Includes emitter and receiver control boards.Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured refrigerator models including Jenn Air Kenmore Kitchen Aid Maytag. You can send us refrigerator models number, we can help you to confirm if it can work or not.
- ✅【Replaces Part Numbers】: ADC9102 AP3137510 PS557945 PS10064583 2220398 2220402 W10193666 W10193840 2198585 2198586 2198588 2255114 W10290817 4388635 4389102 4389102R W10757851 AP595676 PS10064583 TJ4389102R.
- ✅【Buy with Confidence】: Order from KONDUONE, we offer LIFETIME WARRANTY, true worry-free shopping experience. If the Icemaker ever fails on your Whirlpool Refrigerator simply contact us for a replacement and save dealer prices.
Super Exquisite and Durable Icemaker Control Board Kit
How To Test The Whirlpool Ice Maker Optic Control Boards 4389102
Diagnostics 1 : First, open the freezer door and look at the status LED on the right hand side. Make sure the ice maker control is turned “ON”. The status LED should blink twice, pause, and then repeat (blink blink…. pause. blink blink… pause).
Diagnostics 2 : Next, with the freezer door open, hold down the flapper door on the left hand side to un-block the optics beam. With the optics beam unblocked, the status LED should light up and stay on (not blink). If the status LED continues to blink twice, then you have faulty optic control boards and they will need to be replaced.
Diagnostics 3 : If there is no status LED light, then the ice maker could be in “harvest” mode. Hold down the freezer light switch, the status LED should flash every second while in harvest mode. If the LED light still does not light up, then the optic control boards will need to be replaced.
How To Replace The Whirlpool Ice Maker Optic Control Boards 4389102
Step1: First, unplug the refrigerator.Remove the three Phillips screws on the right hand side.
Step2: Disconnect the wire harness on the back side and then remove the two Phillips screws to release the receiver control board from the housing. Re-install the receiver board in the reverse order.
Step3: Next, remove the three Phillips screws on the left hand side.
Step4: Disconnect the wire harness on the top side and then remove the two Phillips screws to release the emitter control board from the housing. Re-install the emitter board in the reverse order.
Condition: 100% Brand New and never used
1 x 4389102 Icemaker Sensor Control Board Kit with Instruction Manual
7. Scotsman CU50PA-1A Undercounter Ice Maker, Gourmet Cube, Air Cooled, Pump Drain with Cord, 115V/60/1-ph, 14.4 Amp (15 Amp Circuit Required), 14.9" Width x 22" Diameter x 34.4" Height
8. 4389102 Refrigerator Ice Maker Optic Level Control Board Kit Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Emitter Sensor W10757851 2198586 W10193840
- 4389102 Refrigerator Ice Maker Emitter and Receiver Control Board
- Kit includes emitter and receiver icemaker controls
- Work with Whirlpool ,Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and Maytag ect
- Replaces part numbers: 4389102, AP3137510, W10290817, W10193840, AP5956767, PS557945, PS10064583, TJ4389102RW10193666, 4389102R, 4388635, 2255114, 2220402, 2220398, 2198586, 2198585
- Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
4389102 Refrigerator Ice Maker Emitter and Receiver Control Board
9. EdgeStar IB120SS Built in Ice Maker, 12 lbs, Stainless Steel and Black
- Front venting for built-in or freestanding installation
- ADA Height Compliant
- 25 foot long 1/4″ water line connection included
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing
- Ice scoop included
- Easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation
- On/off power switch
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Produces up to 12 pounds of ice per day
- Stores up to 6 pounds of ice
- Dimensions 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen
- No drain line required
The Edgestar IB120SS offers a refrigerated storage bin ensuring that the ice produced will last longer and enabling the unit to operate without the need of a permanent drain line. Standing at 25 inches and needing minimal installation, it will work in a wet bar, kitchen, RV, boat or office. It has a true stainless steel door on a black body, so it will match most decors. The EdgeStar (IB120SS) ice maker produces up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day and fits under most counters. No drain is required and it is simple and inexpensive to have installed by a licensed plumber. This compact ice maker has the look, performance and features of other units that are more than twice the cost. It also meets ADA height requirements. Refrigerated Freezer Compartment: Ice never melts meaning no need for a drain. Stainless Steel Door: The black body and stainless steel door fit any modern kitchen or home bar. Includes 1/4 Water Line and Ice Scoop: Comes with everything you need to start making and enjoying ice. Meets ADA Height Requirements: Standing at 25 1/4″ H, this unit is ADA compliant *We strongly recommend that you have this unit installed by a licensed professional. Dimensions: 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
10. KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment – Excludes 7, 8, and most 6 Quart Models
- Makes up to 2.0 quarts of ice cream, gelato or sorbet in 20-30 minutes.
- Dasher rotates inside the bowl to spread, scrape and mix thoroughly.
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water.
- Some tilt-head models will require the adapter ring to fit properly. First, attach the freeze bowl adapter ring to the bottom of the freeze bowl with a counterclockwise turn
- For use with KitchenAid stand mixers
- includes freeze bowl, dasher and drive assembly
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer
- pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
- Dishwasher-safe dasher, drive assembly, and adapter ring
- handwash freeze bowl
- Measures 10-8/9 by 10-2/7 by 10-2/7 inches
- 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
Make up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and a variety of other frozen desserts quickly and easily with theKitchenAid Ice Cream Maker. (Fits all Household Stand Mixers 4.5 Quart and larger.) For everything you want to make. KitchenAid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Skcs251 Kitchen Aid Ice Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!